6

They released me a couple of hours later but then we took the twins to go get checked out. They were fine but im not talking to my mother. She betta hope i ont disown her ass like i did Leecia. (her sister)

Kristina POV

Zay!! I yelled from upstairs cause he wouldnt let me get outta bed.

Zaaaaayyyyy!!!!

.....

Xavier!!!!!!

Uggh I grunted as i got out of bed going downstairs. I saw Zay sitting on the couch with earphones on. He looked at me and stopped.

Now what did i tell you?

Yeah yeah. I called you but you aint answer.

O. Well. Im finna go.

Where ya going?

Grocery shopping. Yo ass done ate all the food.

Im goin, hold on.

Nope. Go lay yo ass down.

No. I gotta do sum. I cant just live in bed.

I dont give a damn. Go lay down.

Ughh. You act like you my daddy. I mumbled.

I am daddy. He kissed me and left. But something just wasnt right. This nigga goin shoppin at 8:00 in the afternoon.

3 months later.

Cause you faeva my lady, faeva my babey. I sung along to Hold You Down while doing laundry. I was checking Zays pockets cause he always faget some in there. Last time his phone decided to go for a swim. I looked in the pockets and pulled out a little baggie. I thought it was weed but i looked again and it was rock. What the hell? Good thing he just walked in the door.

Bae, where ya at?!

In here bae!!

He walked into the laundry room. I was bending down over the basket.

Damn!!! When you gone let me fuck Ms. Parker!?!?!

When yo ass tell me what the fuck is this doin in yo damn pocket! I said showing him the bag.

Why you going through my shit?!

Cause im washin!

That aint no reason for you ta go through my shit!

Dont try to turn this around on me! What the fuck is it doin in ya pocket!?

Mind ya business Kermit! He said snatching the bag and walking away.

This aint the time fa you to be tellin jokes! This why you wanna go do shit late at night!

You know I sell it!

No nigga! You sell weed! You dont sell rock!!!

Whateva! Bye. He kissed my cheek and went out the door. I ran upstairs to pack all his shit and put them outside. I dont like crackheads. I took a shower and sat in the living room watching the twins play. I heard the door open.