14

Kristina POV

We got back to the room and we all separated. My mom had X and Aub, Brandon had his own room, while me, Zay and Kristi shared one. I wanted to see Dallas so after working the rooms out we decided to go ride around. We went everywhere. We got back around 11 and the kids were knocked out. Except Kristi. What she doin?

What you doin up fat momma? I said picking her up, kissing her cheeks. She simply laughed and i layed her down on the bed and continued to play with her until she fell asleep. I took a shower and crawled into the bed with Zay. I instantly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the kids kissing my face and laughing. I smiled and got up to do my hygiene so we could go to Six Flags. I was hella happy. I threw on some acid high waisted shorts and a Marilyn Monroe tshirt. I let my hair go curly and then started on Aub's hair. Two simple puff balls. Everyone was dressed and we left. It was going to be a long ride. We stopped by iHop and ate then we started again.

Zay POV

Come on... I begged Kristina's mom to ride the Texas Giant with us.

Buiy hell naw. I will wait down here with the kids. Yall done already made me ride that damn spaceship shits. No.

The rocket wasnt even that scary ma.

Buiy bye.

Scary ass. I mumbled under my breath so I wouldnt get popped in the head by her mom but that didnt work out because Kristina hit me instead of her.

Damn. Ole heavy handed ass.

Get on the ride.

Yall gone stop mistreating me.

Man up, bitch.

I gasped and she laughed.

But i love you baby.

Yeah. You just saying that so you can hold on to me when it start.

Buiy i dont need you.

Ight. I started to get up then she changed her mind.

No, baby, im just playin.

Ummhmm. I said kissing my teeth.

Then the ride started. When we got off i swear my arm was dead.

Kristina POV

After rides and food we decided to go back to the hotel since we had to get up early tomorrow. I was happy because its gone be my birthday. Yeahhhhh boiii... Turnn up time!! Finna be 25. Damn. Im old.

(A/N: its been like 3 years and i havent gotten into detail bout allat shit and yeah they had a one year anniversary thing i just write that. Thats just... Tew much.. Aint nobody got time fa dat)

The next day around 2:00

Kristina POV

We finally got settled in the house and stuff and my day is going great. I got some shoes and a dress from Brandon. My mom got me a iphone 6 plus and Zay said that he would give me gift later. He told me we were going out to eat at 7 so i decided to get ready since its about 6. I put on the pink shoes and white fitted dress that Brandon got me along with some earrings I got from Diamond and the watch and clutch from Karmen and Travis. I was looking Flawless.

I took a couple of pictures and posted them on instagram then went downstairs to Xavier dress in a black and white Tux. He put his hands over my eyes while Brandon and mom lead me outside. He moved his hands and i saw a white maybach. I turned around to see the keys in my face. I grabbed them and gave Zay a hug and kiss, thanking him.

Come on. We got other places to be. Yall can do all that nastiness lata. Brandon said walking to the car.

Awww.... Bubba mad cause he single.

Nahh... Yall just... Ya know what... Get in the car...

Aww... I love you too.

I saud bye to the kids and got in the car. It was just me and my wonderful husband. We pulled up to a restaurant and we went in. There was soft music and it was empty.

Baby, this is amazing.

All for you.

Aww..  I love you so much.

I love you too babygirl. Now lets go eat.

We sat down and ordered. I decided to just get spaghetti. After eating we went to a small club. It was live though. We both got sloppy drunk and had sloppy sex. Best birthday ever. ;)