20

I felt my body being shook and people calling my name. I opened my eyes to see Zay. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. I released, finally, and he looked at me like 'bish, dafuq wrong wid chu?' It was all just a dream- well a nightmare. I looked around to see i was in bed and Diamond and Brandon stood watching in relief that I woke up. I got out of bed and did my hygiene and went downstairs to cook some breakfast for us. That may have been a dream but I really wish the part about my mother being gone was, but it wasn't. She was really gone.

I started to tear up just thinking about it. I cleared my face and made everyone's plate and watched them eat. I wasn't hungry so I just watched. After washing the dishes and putting everything away they decided that we were gonna go to the waterpark. It was September, but it was still hot as hell down here. This shit is ridiculous.

I got Aubrey dressed in her one piece red and black bathing suit with her black sandals while her hair was tied into a messy bun. Jr. had on some ninja turtle swim trunks and some slides. While dressed in a pink and white two piece with my white sandals to match. I threw my hair into a ponytail and went to go help Diamond get her shit together. She so slow!

After waiting forever and a day we finally left. They made me drive. Bitches. After waiting in line for 30 minutes we were finally in. I tried to go sit down but Zay begged and pleaded for me to come on the ride with him. After finally giving, after we were half way up the stairs walked up what seemed like a bazillion steps and finally rode. I knew i was going to regret this later.

After getting off the ride we took the kids on a couple of things and sat down and chilled. I was drinking my Strawberry Slush thing ma-bob and looked over to see Aubrey with legs propped up leaning back, smiling. That lil girl is too much. I smiled and took a picture of everyone just relaxing then posted it on instagram captioning: A day with the fam.... I tagged Brandon and Diamond in it then turned my phone off.

I sat down and layed back with my eyes closed when I felt someone grab my hand and drag me into the restroom. I looked up and it was Zay.

"Nigga, what you doing?"

He drug me into the restroom and locked the door.

"Bae, stop that shit." He said propping me up onto the counter inside the empty bathroom.

"Stop what?"

"Why you wear this bikini?" He asked pulling at the front off it, snapping it back hard against my skin make me hiss from the pain.

"It the only one that fit me."

"Ugghh. Didn't I just buy to ass some clothes and shit?"

"Yes, but bae, you the one that keep feeding me this shit and its going straight to my hips and titties."

"Fuck!"

"Whats wrong with it?"

He looked at me then looked down. I followed his eyes to the bulge in his pants. I laughed at the sight and he looked at me like 'bitch, really?' I stopped laughing and looked at him very seriously.

"Well babe, what you want me to do about it?"

"Can we go home so you can fix this, with no interruptions?" He asked referring to the angry people outside banging on the door.

"I dont care. Yall dragged me out here. Rememba?" I asked imitating Drake's song, Worst Behavior.

"Ight." He said biting his lip trying to tame himself. I hopped off the counter and made my way over to the door of screaming people. I opened the door and there were men standing there looking at me angrily, but soon their faces went to lip biting and lust as I smiled and walked out. Soon Zay followed me smirking. I made sure i had a little.more sway in walk, just to tease him.

"niggaaaaaa...." He yelled and i laughed because i knew he was so tempted. We got back to our and packed everything up. The kids didnt wanna leave, but they did. We dropped them off at his mom's house, dropped off Brandon and Diamond and made our way upstairs.

I layed on the bed and I could tell he was anxious becaudse he ripped my bathing suit off.

"Xavier!!"

"I'll buy you another one." He said into my neck while kissing and sucking making love marks all the way down my body. He got to my core and started to finger me. I arched my back as he sucked my clit sending me to heaven. He pumped faster as I screamed pushing his head down further. I soon climaxed but he kept going for more. I soon felt like I had to pee but I knew what it was. I squirted on his hand and he started to take off his swim trunks as I tried to catch my breath. He kissed my lips and we made out he was all the way in me. His strokes were long and deep which drove us both insane. Then his pace changed and he pounded inside of me rapidly as I scratched at his back and screamed. Soon we both climaxed and rode out our orgasm and tried to catch our breaths.

I done, did a lot of shit just to live this here lifestyle. Came straight from the bottom and to the top, my lifestyle. Nigga livin life like a-

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Who is this?"

"Karmen"

"Girl, why you playin on the phone?"

"I need your help."