Last Part

After settling in we went to the back yard to see all of my old friends and family there. I walked to Tee who was sitting down, yelling at somebody on the phone. I grabbed the phone out of his hand and told them he would call him back since i knew it was proly some lil thot.

"Nigg- Kris!" He yelled, hugging my tightly.

"Hey Tee."

"You actually came. I aint believe you was gone come from the way you was talking on the phone."

"I know. But I need to see my family." I was interrupted by my Niece Kandy running up to me.
2 days later

After having fun, catching up and just relaxing with everyone we were finally saying our goodbyes. We had a great time but Zay was acting a lil funny so I waited until we got home to talk to him. But he started first.

"Kris, I need to talk to you."

"Kay." I said plopping down on the couch next to him.

"Kris, Its over."

"What?"

"Im sorry. I just cant do this. I dont want to hurt you anymore than I already have. Imma still be there for the kids and we could still hangout and stuff but I just cant be with you in a relationship."

"Your just gonna walk out and leave me with three kids. So you just played me? Okay. I see. Get out. Take your shit, take your fucking ring, and get the hell out of my fucking house." I yelled crying because I was so heartbroken at the fact that he just met my whole family and was cool, but when we get home he wants to just leave. Well fuck him cause hes bullshit. He can kiss my big, juicy, ass cause I dont care. Anymore. Or do I?

Zay POV

I left because I dont know whats wrong with me. I have love for Kristina Im just not in love with her. Anymore. Once upon a time, it was love but over time it all just faded away. Plus I've been seeing someone else. It just isnt right any more.

Next day

I went to Kris house so I could sign the divorce papers and work out the custody arrangements. I signed the papers and will be seeing them every weekend. She looked like she was lost but I just cant be with somebody and commit to something that I dont want to. Shit just dont go that way. I hugged her and walked out.