16

Kristina POV

After crying for about an hour i decided to go home and get some clothes. I was not staying with him. I walked upstairs and he was sitting down with his face in his hands. When he saw me he tried to come and talk but i just pushed him away. Before leaving i took off my ring and layed it on the dresser. I walked out and went back to my moms.

Zay POV

When I went upstairs and saw the ring and wanted to kill myself. I tried to call her but she aint answer. I went to Alexis house, the girl i cheated with and talked to her. Well, yelled with her.

The fuck you mean you pregnant?!

Im pregnant!

That aint my baby!

I dont know if it yours or not.

See you a hoe. I should have just fucked you once and left yo thot ass.

Whatever.

Aint no damn whatever. If this is yo baby, you taking care of it.

Duhh, but if it aint, you betta not calk me, text me, dont even think about me.

Okay. I started walking out and she mumbled something.

What you say?

Nothing.

Bullshit. Bye. I walked out slamming the door. I just lost the love of my life to a thot.

Alexis POV

Actually, i know exactly who's baby it is. Its my boyfriend's, Cam. I told him and he knows its his but he doesnt know I cheated. I wanna tell him but im afraid that he might leave me and i cant raise this baby by myself.

Kristina POV

ugghhhhh! I yelled turning off the TV because everyone was talking about Ebola. I was thinking about going back to school so i went to see what classes and stuff were available. I found the perfect school but classes dont start til August. 2 months. Uggghhh. Now i gotta get a job. I was searching and there was a itty bitty knock at the door. I smiled knowing it was either X or Aub. I opened the door and saw X smiling with a lollipop in his mouth.

Look at my big boy. Can i have some?

He put the sucker in my mouth and i picked up Aub while Zay put down X.

Kris, can i talk to you? He does this everytime and gets the same damn answer. No my nigga damn! I guess ill listen so he can shut the fuck up.

I put down Aub and walked outside to talk.

Wassup?

Do we have to get a divorce? I promise you that baby aint mine.

Zay you expect me to just get back with you when you cheated on me twice!? I dont have time for this. And you wait a month for me to find out. You didnt even tell me! I found out! Hell no im not gonna stay married to yo ass. After the fact that i had fell for yo ass and stopped my whole life because of you, Zay. I could have went to college and everything but no. I didnt because i was pregnant with your child. I wanted to keep the baby and be a good mother. I thought we could be like my parents and last 53 years, but no, we cant even get through one. Because you fucked up. You did this to us. And the fucked up thing about it is that i love you, but i hate and i dont want us to end like this. I was crying, again.

Baby- i dont want us to let us go. I dont wanna do this every weekend shit. I want to see my kids grow up with you in my life. I know i fucked up and i dont want you to leave me. Can we just work this out? I will do anything to fix us baby, these past three weeks have been so damn miserable for me that you dont know whats its been like. Baby please. One more chance? Please? I wiped his tears and walked back in the house.

Zay POV

She walked in the house and came back a few seconds later with divorce papers........