17

Zay POV

She showed me the paper of where she already signed. She stared at the for a second and then ripped into itty bitty pieces.

This is yo last chance. Yo ass fuck me over again and i promise that you im leaving.

I love you baby, i got you.

I love you too.

You coming home?

Yeah, tomorrow though.

Ight. She started to walk off but i stopped her and kissed her, she kissed back. Damn i missed her lips.

Kristina POV

You probably think im stupid for going back to Zay but you just cant give up that easily on the love of your life. Plus i want us to try because we have 3 kids and i dont want them growing up without a father or asking me questions about out relationship. I dont want to leave him but at the same time i will. And i have to tell him something.

The next day

I finally got Zay to sit down so we could talk to him.

Baby, i gotta tell you something.

Wassup?

I'm- i got interrupted by his phone ringing. He stepped out to talk and came back in a few minutes later saying

I gotta go get my money baby.

Thid better be the trap forreal!

It is baby.

Dont fuck up.

You wanna come?

Sure. I wanted to see what he did and stuff. I put on my taxi's and we left since i was already dressed. When we got there there were people outside chillin, playing cards and smoking weed. He walked while i spoke to August then i walled in shortly after. As soon as i looked up there were guns pointed at my head from every angle.

Niggas if yall dont get all them damn guns and shit away from my wife fucking face yall finna be 6ft!

They put the guns down and slowly walked over to Zay. I aint seen that many guns since i went to jail when i was 19. We walked into a room with a desk.

This is my office.

What?

What you mean?

Its so simple. He walked over to the picture on the wall and slide it over. There was a small keypad surrounded by a black background. He put in a code and opened the wall safe. There was stacks of cash. Then he went behind me to a door that i didnt even notice and opened it to a gigantic walk in vloset with guns, a table, some tv's , computers, and money.

Well, umm,, okay.

Yeahh... He sat in the chair at the desk and patted his lap for me to sit. I straddled him and he groaned.

Damn girl, what you been eatin?

I've been with my mom, she tryna get me fat.

And it went straight to yo ass. He said squeezing it and biting his lip.

Shut up

What were you gonna tell me?

Oh yeah, im going to school in August and i got a job.

Cool.

You dont seem happy.

I am.

No ya not

Yeah i am. He stood with me wrapped around his waist and i moved to his back. He went to get 6 stacks, gave me 3 and shut everything down and we left. We went to get the kids from his mom's house and went home and chilled. We watched Monsters University for the kids and when it was over we all went to sleep. Except me. I was thinking about my job that i start tomorrow and how its gonna be. Then i thought Kris take yo ass to sleep.

I got comfortable in bed then got pulled over by Zay so i had to find a way to get comfortable, again yhen finally went to sleep.