18

March

Alexis POV

I saw Zay come in, with his wife. I was in pain, bad. Can he stop being so stubborn and come out already!?

The nurse came in and told me I was 7cm. Omfg! Hurry the hell up bruhh! I saw Kris walk out and i was glad. I dont like that bitch worth shit. Then shortly after i saw Cam walk in. He looked at me with disgust. I told him that i cheated on him with Zay and he left my ass. But he will still be here from his child. After about 15 mins it was time to push and i thought to myself, damn i should've have a c-section. I propped up on my elbows. After about 7 pushes i welcomed DeAndre Micheal Thomas into the world.

Zay POV

A couple of days after she had the baby we got the results in the mail. I opened praying to god this wasnt my baby.

I am not the father! I had to wait till Kris got home from school and i didnt want to text her cause she was having exams. Smart ass.

Kristina POV

After Zay telling me he wasnt the father of Alexis' baby i was happy. We are finally going to see a marriage counselor tomorrow. Its late but thats when i could get us in. Now errbody got marriage problem.

Marriage Counselors Office

What seems to be the problem?

He has problems, cheating.

You cheated too.

Yeah, once, and i told you about that.

So, you still did it!

Yeah, but you told me- i found out, a month later. And your was pregnant.

That aint my baby though.

Okay. So it seems that you both have issues. You both cheated, right?

Yes. We said in unison.

But he cheated twice.

So, what happened the first time?

I was at the club, i was drunk and i guess it just happened. I woke up the next morning with a strange bit- women.

What happened the second time?

I was working and the girl walked past and she was cute, she came on to me and it happened. We kept doing it for about a month and Kris found out and she said she was pregnant. That almost ended our marriage, but yesterday we found out that wasnt my child.

Okay, Kristina, what did you do?

I was at my ex house and he kissed me and i kissed back and we did it.

So it seems that you both have problems. You both seem stressed. Do you have any kids?

Yes, 3.

And you how old?

25.

Okay, i want you guys to relax more. Dont worry about the little things, just bond together, laugh, have fun, relieve some stress.

Okay.

Thank you, i will see you in 2 weeks.

Bye, and thank you.

No problem.

We left and got in the car. I sat in the drivers seat trying not to cry. Why was i about to cry? Im a girl and i need to let some of this bullshit out. I started the car and drove us home. I didnt have to go to work or school so i just went upstairs and relaxed because i really do need it. This last year has been hell. But i have to worry about my kids growing up because Kristi is about to turn 1 and the twins are growing up so fast that if i dont watch them they gonna grow up and i wont even know who they are because i wasnt there.

I got out the bed and went to go tell Zay that i was going to get the kids. He came along and we went to the Carnival. We played games and rode rides till the park closed. We honestly had fun, like the rest of the world was gone. Just me my hubby and my kids, other than standin in hella long ass lines. The kids were knocked the hell out. All of em, mouths open, snoring an errthang, just uggh. We rode home, i undressed the kids, put them back to sleep, which was easy since they just had to lay down and was out. I took a shower with Zay and went to bed.

Well maybe not straight to bed. ;) :P