Chapter 15: Epilogue One

Epilogue 1~
Do It Baby 

It had been exactly six months, 10 days and 12 hours since Taeyong and Jaehyun started dating. Yes. Taeyong was counting every second. Every day with Jaehyun had a special place in his heart, his calendar and his diary. His upcoming dates, anniversary and events with Jaehyun had a special reminder on his phone. In fact Jaehyun himself had a unique caller tune so that Taeyong always knows that it is his boyfriend calling without even having to look at the ID.

Yes. Taeyong was sickeningly in love with the campus heartthrob Jung Jaehyun aka Jay. 

But he was this close (picture a grain of sand) to smashing that boys head into the kitchen counter and maybe even breaking up with after breaking all his teeth and ribs and bone and cutting his dick off and feeding them to dogs.

Yes. Taeyong was utterly frustrated with the dense dumbass boy friend of his Jung Jaehyun aka Prince JJ.

Why?

Well the matter is very embarrassing for Taeyong, since his experience in the field of dating is only Jaehyun, and he knows for a fact that Jaehyun has heaps of experience and even has a talent in bed. A lot of of Jaehyun's ex-flings had approached Taeyong in the first month of their relationship, after Ten let it accidentally slip in the cafeteria, and congratulated him on securing the 'fine' specimen that was his boyfriend.

Though Taeyong had been initially put off by the number of people his boy friend had fucked in the few month after college began, he was also immensely proud that he was Jaehyun's boyfriend and not just a fling. And deep inside he was very gleeful because he gets to keep the fine specimen all to himself. And very very extremely small part of him was super excited for when he too could boast about his boyfriends abilities in bed.

Only it had been a month since his patience wore thin, and he was dying for Jaehyun to do something more than make out. heck, their current make out sessions paled in comparison to the first one ie; nothing happened beyond Jaehyun kissing him.

Even tongue action was pretty rare, and the boy only gave into Taeyong when he was feeling especially passionate, was tired or just sleepy.

Taeyong had once made Johnny ask Jaehyun on his behalf about why Jaehyun hadn't done it with Taeyong yet. It turned out completely useless and all Taeyong got out of Johnny was laughter, giggles guffaws and I don't even know what he was going on about...something about purity and respect...and I think he just can't get an erection or something.

Taeyong took the last part too personally, and made it his life's mission to get Jaehyun riled up. He would purposely wear short tight shorts around the house, make moaning sounds to show his appreciation for the meal Jaehyun made him (when they were alone together). he even consulted a woman's fashion magazine and bought some essential oil which was supposed to arouse your partner into having sex with you. All that did was make Taeyong sick for an entire week and he had to throw it away before a super worried and fussy Jaehyun discovered it maybe understood his motives and broke up with him because he was behaving like a 'desperate teenager in heat', in Ten's words.

But he still continued his other acts. Even going as far as boldly sticking his hand into Jaehyun's shirt...and once even cupping the other's bulge through his jeans. Safe to say, his boyfriends was definitely turned on that day.