Chapter 16: FINALE

Epilogue II~
The Finale...<3

Ten was drunk, that much was obvious to Johnny.

It wasn't just the smell of alcohol that gave it away. It was also the fact that the boy was currently dry humping against his thigh, in the corridor right outside their flat. And as much as Johnny wanted to grab a handful of that ass and have his way with this Thai, the tag ex kept flashing in his mind, and he held himself back.

Besides, he knew nothing good would come out of a one-night stand with an ex.

Especially with an ex he still had feelings for.

Johnny had no idea why they even broke up anymore.

Sure, Taeyong's long overdue confession that one frenzied night so many days ago might've been a precipitating factor, but he was very aware that their relationship had been in shambles from before college started, he still was confused.

Just why did we break up again?

Tae had obviously moved on, getting the closure that he needed. And while, at that time, he had been very angry at Ten for his behaviour...hell he is still angry about it, he obviously realised that it was a silly reason to break up for. Johnny loved a lot of things about Ten, but one thing he really did not agree to was how he had treated Taeyong.

Taeyong had been his first friend in high school. He was a new student, fresh from America, totally ignorant about systems in Korea, and Taeyong had literally held his hand through it all. He fell for Ten's wild personality, but he had always had a sweet spot of his first friend in his heart. He knew he made it obvious, and that might've somehow unconsciously made Ten act mean, but in all honesty, Johnny knew Ten was a bitch as well.

He knew what Taeyong felt, and he ignored it.

Johnny felt guilty too, that he himself hadn't realised it sooner. He had played along with Ten when the boy had asked Johnny not to mention anything to their best friend because he wanted to be the one to tell him. And he thought Taeyong just knew because the other never batted an eyelash when he made some actions.

But the past is in the past.

Presently he had a huge problem in his pants and in his arms.

"Let's go inside Ten."

“Will you fuck me then?”

“No…”

Suddenly Ten pushed him away. There was frown on his face, and he looked like he was about to cry.

“But I’m so horny for your cock.” He slurred. He started twisting his body shyly as he said the word ‘cock’ as if more colourful words hadn’t left that mouth before. Johnny stared at him blankly though, not knowing what to do.

His body gave him the green signal, but his brain was on full on emergency evacuation mode.

“Uh—Ten…it’s kind of…”

“I’ll just call Sehun-“

The words had barely left his mouth and Ten was hoisted in the air, thrown onto to Johnny’s bed and within an hour, he was snuggled into the taller’s chest. Both boys slept with a satisfied smile on their faces.

No doubt, Ten didn’t regret those acting lessons Sehun gave him at all.

Yuta looked wistfully at Hansol's apartment door. And with each second he was getting irritated. He didn’t even know the reason he got thrown out of Hansol’s house in the first place.