EIGHT

I sat in the kitchen for about ten minutes after he left, touching my face on the places where his hand was. The whole encounter was surreal. Did this actually happen?

My apple had gone brown from the amount of time it was left. Great.

Any tiredness I had before was now gone. And what do I do when I cant sleep at night? I binge watch conspiracy theory YouTube videos. Maybe that's the reason I don't go to sleep after watching them. Who knows?

The first light rays came into my room around 05:15, signalling morning. I wanted to get an early start on the day seeing as though I had lots to do. I was done lumping around in my room.

After showering I got dressed into some denim shorts and a yellow t-shirt. I chose to wear some trainers as I was going to be busy all day.

My plan for the day was: make some food, explore the house, find a gym (because I would be shocked if a gang didn't have a gym somewhere in the mansion), talk to Jackson and do some school work. That tired me out just explaining it.

I headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast. The pantry mostly consisted of junk food. You would think a gang would eat better food. I found some eggs and bacon and started to cook it.

Seeing as though no one was around, I took it as my opportunity to take a look around the kitchen-lounge area. The room was lit by the light coming through the big glass windows which surround the room.

I went back to the kitchen when I heard the kettle finish boiling. I poured my coffee, took my food and went to sit outside at the table over looking the garden. It was probably one of the loveliest views I had seen. The sun was rising through the trees with shades of oranges, yellows and reds. The pool in the front was glistening as well. How I wish I could be painting this picture right now.

Through the corner of my eye, I saw Ryder running up the far side of the garden. He looked like he had been running for a while. Thankfully he never saw me, he had headphones on and was looking at the ground.  

I lifted up my cup of coffee to drink, still concentrating on the sunrise when the cup was taken from my hands. "Don't mind if I do," Thomas said as he took a sip.

"Thomas, that's mine," I moaned. He took another sip and chuckled before giving it back. "Why are you up so early?" I asked. Thomas looked at me and sat down.

"I was about head to the gym and came in to get a shake," He said leaning back in his chair.

"So, there is a gym here?" I said with a grin on my face.

"Its not big, but it has the necessities in it."

"Can I use it?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Sure," Thomas said.

We chatted for a while before he got up and went to the gym. He was telling me about the different rooms the house had. There was the kitchen area, the office, the gym, a den-game room and the conference room. These rooms were all on the bottom floor, mixed with the spare bedrooms.

Once he left, I got up and washed my dishes. People had started coming inside so I quickly finished and headed upstairs. I was walking to my room when I was interrupted.

"Morning," a shirtless Jackson said as he walked out of his room. My eyes landed on his body for a moment and then retreated to the ground.

"Morning," I shyly said. I returned my eyes to his waiting for him to carry on. It looked like he was doing the same to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Good- have a bit of a headache though," he said. I frowned at the second half of his answer. A part of me didn't want him to be hurt.

Without realizing it, my gaze had dropped to his body. I was so busy thinking that I didn't notice. The one thing I remembered after I finished thinking was that my lips part when I am concentrated. Oh god, it probably looked like I was drooling over his body.

I quickly closed my mouth and placed my fingers on it. I found Jackson smirking at me. Ugh he noticed. Could I get even weirder? Probably.

"I guess your mind isn't so innocent," He said. I froze and looked at the floor. It felt like déjà vu when Jackson lifted my head up so that I could see him. I so badly wished that I could lean into the hold. He had his lip ring on again, reflecting the sunlight that came through the window. Why are guys with lip rings just so much hotter?

"I don't know hey?" Jackson said with his smirk still prominent. DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD? Cheers guys I'm going to go dig a whole. I believe my face went redder than the big red button we are told not to push.

"Di-did I just say th-that out loud?" I stuttered.

"I believe you did," He said.

"Can I just die now," I said groaning into my hands.

"Now that wouldn't be any fun, especially since I won't be drunk later," Jackson winked. He remembered? And he still wants to kiss me? Is he sure he's not drunk right now? My eyes caught the attention of his hickeys and I remembered the girl he was with yesterday.

A frown formed on my face when I realized that I could very well be getting used.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"The girl you were with yesterday and the hickeys," I said quietly.

"She's just a friend. Nothing is going on between us." I nodded. I slowly pulled away from his hold and walked past him to my room.

What was I thinking? Why would a hot gang guy ever want me? He's just using me. If he just let someone give him a thousand hickeys and who knows what else, with no meaning, what is going to happen with me. I will not get used. No thank you.