A book for a man whore chapter7 (Picture of the Slut)

P.O.V. of Carmen  

"Hello. Have I seen you before? At Hedley high? Are you looking for Carmen?" asked my dad from down stairs. I turned myself so that my back was facing my bedroom door. "She's upstairs, still sleeping." I heard him say again. Despite the fact that my dad was going to be late for work, I still heard him talking to whoever was in our house. "She get's grumpy if you wake her up too early" my dad said again.  

I groaned and put my pillow over my head, not wanting to listen to them talking. Even though, I knew that none of my friends would come over when my dad was just going to work. (Ever since what happened to my mom, he wants to know where I go and who I hang out with.)  

My eyes started to get heavy and I drifted into a dreamless sleep. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" blasted something right next to my ear. I screamed and fell off my bed with a thump. Laughter came from behind me. I groaned and turned around to see (no other than) Zac rolling on my floor laughing like there was no tomorrow.  

"You"-laugh- "should have"-laugh- "seen your"-laugh-"face." He wiped a tear from his eye. I got up. "Ha-ha, very funny" I said rubbing the side that I fell onto. "I told you, I knew where you lived" he said when he (finally, I mean it wasn't that funny) stopped laughing. I shrugged and grabbed the horn from him and walked awkwardly to my bathroom. Zac followed me. "So, it's 10. Do you have van's?" he asked me as I put toothpaste on my toothbrush. I took my time, making him wait until I spit in the sink.  

"What are those?" I asked putting my brush back in my mouth to brush my bottom teeth.  

"You brush your teeth BEFORE you have breakfast? Why? Oh they're a type of shoes. I want to start with that first."  

I leaned over and spit in the sink and looked at him through the mirror, into his silvery blue eyes. "Because I do, that's why."  

He leaned forward and grabbed my toothpaste from the counter and looked at it, turning it in his hands. "I like Colgate better than Crest."  

I turned around and grabbed my toothpaste from him. "I like Crest better than Colgate. Colgate's shit" I said turning back around. I started with the inside of my top teeth.  

He shook his head, "Colgate's way better. More people go with Colgate. Crest is just some cheap rip off of Colgate."  

I shook my head, still looking at him through the mirror, "Crest is recommended more by dentists than Colgate is. There's a reason why Colgate hire celebrities to do commercials for them."  

Zac shook his head as I rinsed my mouth. I walked past him and went down stairs. "I brought you breakfast" he said getting a bag from the kitchen counter and handing it to me. I opened the bag and looked inside. "You got me a cream cheese bagel and a doughnut. Oh so touching but, don't you know that I'm watching my weight?"He looked at me and asked, "Why? You're not fat." I watched him as his silvery blue eyes scanned my body. Starting at my thighs slowly making his way up to my hips. Then all the way up (slowly) to just a stand still at my breast. "I was kidding" I said getting annoyed and shoved him. He smiled as he turned around, "oh and coffee." I took it from him with an unsure expression. "I didn't put poison in it" he said.  

"No it's just that I like mine with 3 sugars and 2 milks" I said as I opened the lid. He took it out of my hands, nearly making it fall on the floor. "It's black" he said taking a sip. I sat down in one of the chairs around the table. "So tell me, why are you here so early?" He sat down in the chair across from me, "I had to get out of the house as soon as possible."

Zac's P.O.V.  

I moaned completely feeling myself getting hard. A few seconds later, I realized that something was happening to my lower body. Rotating. Just like a ps3 game controller. Then someone moaned, a girl. I opened my eyes slowly to see my sister in-law's little sister on top of me. "What the fuck? Why the fuck? Get the fuck off me" I said opening my eyes all the way to see her brown eyes so focused on my belly button. (It's times like these that I ask myself 'why do I only sleep in boxers?') She moved her lower body forward and my dick moved forward as well.