A Book For a Man Whore Chapter 11

Zac's POV

My hand moved slowly up and down her waist. She inched closer to me, lifting her right leg and put it on the other side of me. Slowly, she sat on my lap and I unclasped her bra. Her brown curls brushed my nose as she leaned in and kissed me as I took her bra off. 

She pushed me down on the bed and I went willingly, taking her down with me. She giggled and put her hand under my shirt. I put my hands on her hips, as she lifted my shirt over my head. "We have about two hours to do this, Zac" She said, unzipping my pants. I put my hands through her brown hair. 

"We have plenty of time."

Once she got my pants off, I was lying down in just my black boxers. All by herself, she took her mini skirt off and dropped it on the ground. Lust took over me and grabbed her boobs, feeling the softness of them. She climbed back on top of me, her tiny body moving so fast over mine. I put on hand on her ass and the other one in her beautiful hair. 

"I um...I'm on the pill" she said, half moaning, my dick was getting hard and was touching her right under her belly button. I watched her as she looked down at it, and started to it her bottom lip. A smile placed itself on my lips and I pulled her face closer to mine, her lips pressed against mine and so did her body. 

She moved a little bit up so that I could easily slip myself inside of her. Her breath was heavy as I moved my hand that was on her ass to her lower back and slipped myself inside of her. She gasped as I pushed. My body was getting all so closer to her. Literally.

*******************************************

“You’re amazing” She said through gasps, her hand was still on my dick. My hand found its way to her belly button, but went lower and lower until I had a finger inside her. The wetness of the fluids coming out of her were all over my finger as she moaned my name. 

My phone started to ring from the ground, the ring tone that I picked for Minikin started to play. It was the band called ‘You Me At Six’. “Shit” I muttered, taking my finger out of her and her hands slipped off my dick. 

Her breaths were shallow as I leaned over the bed and picked up my phone. I flipped it open to find a text message from Minikin.

No sex. Starting now, get your ass to school you fucker.

I dropped my phone back on the ground and put my head back on the pillow, my hands behind my head. Sasha rolled on top of me again, her hair brushing my cheek, “We still have about half an hour left. Another quickie?"

I stared at the ceiling, licking my lips, “I can’t. I have to get to school."

As much as I hated having to turn down the offer of sex, I knew that I had to get my ass to school. Sasha smirked and rolled off me again, and I got out the bed. It was time to get my ass to school. 

Carmen’s POV

I leaned back in my seat, hearing Tara yell out the names of teenage girls that wanted to go on a date with Zac. Which I still didn’t understand why they would ever want to, he’s a man whore. They mean noting to him (but they will soon). 

“Megan Tuliap” tara called out looking from the paper in her hand to the long line up of girls. A girl in pig tails with wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes moved in front of Tara and I. 

“Megan here” She said, waving at us. I did a small wave and tara went straight to the questions. 

“What grade?” 

“11” Megan said, that smile still on her face, like it was plastered there.

“Are you still a virgin?"

“Yes."

Tara snorted. Yup, it was so over for Megan.

“Are you ready to give up your virginity anytime soon?"

Megan’s expression went from happy to angry in seconds. “I’m not losing my virginity until I’m married. Sex is special and is a bond between two human beings, it shouldn’t be thrown about like some useless thing. God made sex special and I am not losing it to anyone until I am married." 

I stared at Megan, her expression was hard, “Damn. Why so serious” I blurted out.

“What’s you bra size are you?” Tara asked trying to suppress her laughter, but failing miserably. 

Megan gasped, turning as red as a tomato in seconds. She walked off. Tara turned to me and smiled, “She had no chance when she told me she came here with pig tails."

Next was a girl named Kelly. She had a mixture of colours in her hair, like she legit loved rainbows. I knew that Zac didn’t like having to stare at rainbows when he was fucking a girl. (But that could change.)

By five o clock, we were tired, hungry, and very cranky. “maybe we should blind fold the guy, and then make him pick a chick?” Tara said after she yelled at all the other girls to go away.

I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes, leaning deeper into my lawn chair. “This was fun."

“Yeah, it was. I just hope we find a chick that he hasn’t slept with yet."

I bit my bottom lip, the possibility that Zac man Whore didn’t sleep with a girl that was perfect for his date was close to zero percent. 

“I hope so too, Tara. But we can’t be so sure with Zac Man Whore."

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and become a fan!