A book for a man whore chapter5 (Picture of Carey)

Carmen's P.O.V.  

The day the book was due I was excited. I was excited because, I would finally get the chance to make Zac man whore do everything I say. I walked into English and sat down. Carey came over to my desk. It's funny seeing her make her way somewhere and that you can barely see her because of her shortness. "Hey Shorty" I said as she put her hand on my desk. She narrowed her eyes at me, and I laughed. "Aren't you happy that, math is cancelled because of repairs?" I nodded my head. We haven't had math once since this school year started which meant, we didn't have to see ms.Bitch. I relaxed in my chair as Carey and I started talking more. The bell rang and everyone started to take their seats.

Mr. Nuckler walked into the room (he has been late every day.) "Ok class. Take out the book you have made for your partner. I will come around to everyone to make sure that you have finished them and that you have followed the instructions that I gave to you." I leaned back in my chair as I watched everyone else in class start to get out their assignments and start telling each other what to do. Zac wasn't here yet (or maybe he's going to skip who knows?) I closed my eyes and started to think about what the first thing I will help Zac with (since he had so many.) My left side felt heavier like, someone was there. Someone was there because they poked me.

I opened my eyes slowly. And when I did, Zac man whore was smiling at me. "Aw you came to school" I said in a teasing voice I got the book I made for him out of my bag. "Hello Minikin." The smile on his face got even bigger. I raised an eyebrow at him. His smile wavered the longer I stared at him with a confused look on my face.  

"Isn't that what the guy calls the girl in the book you like? In 'The Gravesavers'?"  

I nodded my head slowly, "The guys name's Thomas the girl's is Cinnamon."  

"Ya. Well, that's your new nickname from now on. Minikin" he said the smile still on his face.  

I put the book on my desk and with a thump. His eyes getting bigger. That put a smile on my face.  

"Do you even know what that means?" I asked, already knowing the answer to my own question.  

His face fell. "No, but does it really matter? I'm still going to call you that from now on."  

I sighed and pulled out the book from my bag. From Zac face expression I could tell that he was shocked. I smiled to myself. Ha! Now look who's laughing now?

Zac's P.O.V.  

I stared at the book my eyes widening. Holy shit! "What is this? Everything that had to do with Canada?" I asked. The outside cover was a light green with pictures of really hot models on it. But there was a red circle on every single model like how the 'Ghostbusters' logo has that red circle around it (sorry, I don't know what it's called.) And the title just made me burst out laughing. "A book for a man whore? Really?" I said when I was calmed again. Her cheeks got bright red making me burst out laughing again.

I opened the book to the first page. It was a deep purple colour. At the top of the page it said 'Table of Contents' I read what was on the list in my head.  

Page2: What I am helping Zac on  

Page 3: Why I picked to help him on it  

Page4: Rules  

Page 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11: Tasks  

I flipped to the first page. It was a light orange colour. The title said: What I am helping Zac on. The answer was at the middle of the page. 'I'm helping Zac on becoming a gentleman.'

I read it over and over again still not getting why she picked that. (I am a gentleman and why didn't she pick something else?) Nonetheless, I flipped the page seeing a page full of bright red, blues, yellows, greens, orange, and pinks. 'I picked to help him on this because, well.... Let's face it. He's a man whore.' I looked up at her from the book. "You think I'm a man whore?" I said with a smirk. She clenched her jaw. "No. I don't THINK you are. I know you are." I nodded my head and went back to looking at the book.