thirty-one

"Mrs

"Mrs. Weasley, Mr. Jackel, please do not be mad at us when we show you this," Willa pleaded as she and George led a blindfolded Molly to the painting.

"You two are so secretive. Will this surprise burn my eyebrows off?" Molly asked.

George chuckled. "No, but a good idea, Mum."

"We ought to use it for our next invention."

Molly gasped. "Was that - no - "

Marisol slapped Fred on the back of the head. "You weren't supposed to say anything! Merlin, can't you do anything right?"

Joseph gasped. "Marisol?"

"Woman, take your claws elsewhere!" Fred retorted.

George shrugged as he released the blindfolds on Joseph and Molly. Willa smiled sheepishly at them before looking at the large painting to their left in the middle of the hallway of their flat.

Molly gasped once more. Her eyes began to water. "F-Fred?"

He grinned proudly. "Hello, Mum. Why are you crying? You should be happy to see me."

Marisol rolled her eyes. "Honestly, of course, she'd be crying at seeing her dead son."

Joseph smiled sadly. "Marisol."

"Hi, Dad," she responded, waving at him.

"We don't have to act like we're dead, Marisol. Besides, we're perfectly happy in here. Even Gideon and Fabian love it in here."

Molly looked down at the corner of the painting to see male 7-year-old twins. "W-What?"

"We knew Marisol was pregnant with Fred's child or children, but it was never declared the gender or how many she would have, so we decided to just put these two in. We've never heard their voices, so they can't talk, but they're very much aware of everything," Willa explained.

"Pregnant?" asked Joseph.

Marisol shrugged. "Surprise?"

"Freddie once told me he wanted to name his sons -twins - after your brothers, Mum," George said.

Gideon and Fabian waved at her. Gideon was hiding behind Fabian.

"Sorry 'bout that," Marisol apologized. "Gideon's the shy one and it's Fabian you need to watch out for."

Molly started bawling, while Joseph was rubbing his nose on his jacket sleeve.

"Oh - Godric - what do we do?" Willa asked.

"Chocolate?" George suggested.

"That's a terrible idea! Get tissues!" she exclaimed.

Fred sighed. "Honestly, this is such a mess."