ten

Fred and George were playing with firecrackers, making the students around them laugh joyfully

Fred and George were playing with firecrackers, making the students around them laugh joyfully. Umbridge stalked forward, wand drawn, and pointed at it, causing it to disappear into her wand.

The twins looked at her in disgust, while the students' shoulders slumped. She walked away happily. Willa was walking to the courtyard to meet up with the twins with Marisol tagging along.

"It's best if you focus on your studies," Umbridge interjected as she stopped in front of Willa and Marisol. "We wouldn't want another punishment."

Willa covered her left hand. Umbridge eyed it with a smile on her face. Willa absolutely loathed the woman. Marisol placed her hand on Willa's arm, trying to calm her down before she did anything she would regret.

"Your parents would be so disappointed," Umbridge advised before finally walking away, destroying other students' fun along the way.

Willa huffed, glaring at the woman until she left her sight. Marisol squeezed her arm in reassurance.

"Don't fall into her trap," advised Marisol. "If it makes you feel better, she made a comment about my ability."

"Please, tell me she dies soon," begged Willa as the two walked to the twins.

Marisol offered a soft smile and shook her head. "Sorry, Willa. Her time isn't set in stone."

Willa rolled her eyes. "I call bullshit."

Marisol chuckled, shaking her head as they reached the twins. "Wishing someone dead will get you nowhere unless you want to be a murderer."

"For her? Gladly."

"Who is Willa murdering?" inquired Fred as he casually slung an arm around Marisol's shoulders.

"Umbridge," the girls chimed.

"Please do," begged George.

Willa pursed her lips in thought, causing Marisol to gasp and smack George's arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Willa is not going to Azkaban because of a pink loaf," remarked Marisol.

Fred shrugged. "It's probably not that bad."

"You two are idiots," Marisol jabbed.

"Oh - that one hurt," joked Fred.

"So, what'd she do this time?" George questioned.

"She mentioned how hanging out with you two would make my parents disappointed. That rat didn't even know my parents." Willa blew some hair out of her face. "She just wants to give me another punishment and mention my slight - very slight - lycanthropy. What a cow."

The other three snorted.

"That's our Willa," said Fred.