three

Willa read the note and laughed out loud

Willa read the note and laughed out loud. She couldn't believe the dumb pick-up line her secret admirer came up with, but she absolutely loved it. She could imagine her secret admirer's personality -  daring and funny. She was slowly building a person in her head based on the notes they were sending. She came to look forward to the notes every day.

It was no secret to Hogwarts that Willa had a secret admirer. Others began looking forward to them as well. It became the talk of the castle. However, Willa didn't stop flirting with other students. She wasn't going to let a secret admirer stop that, but she found herself thinking that one of the students she was flirting with could be her secret admirer.

"What's the note say today?" Angelina Johnson asked.

Angelina was one of Willa's dorm mate, along with Alicia Spinnet who sat next to Willa, peering over her shoulder in the Great Hall. She snorted.

"You're not French though, are you?" asked Alicia.

Willa shook her head. "I'm sure everyone can see that."

Angelia snatched the note out of Willa's hand and read the note. "Is this what men think is funny?" she asked.

Willa snatched the note back, folding it and tucking it into her robes. "I think it's cute and funny. Plus, you don't know if it's a boy or not."

"Are you into girls?" Angelina asked.

Willa shrugged. "I'm always up to experimenting. Are you interested?"

Angelina rolled her eyes and ruffled Willa's hair.

"Hey!" Willa exclaimed.

Angelina sat down and grabbed a muffin. "Cute, but I'm into boys."

Willa pouted and turned to Alicia. "What about you, Alicia?"

Alicia grinned. "Depends, will you use protection?"

Angelina groaned. "You two are disgusting. Not at the table please."

"For liking sex?" Willa asked.

At that moment, the Weasely twins walked by.

"Did we hear someone mention sex?" Fred asked.

"Scandalous," added George.

Willa snorted. "Me, scandalous? I would never dream of it, Weasleys. Unless, of course, you want to find out."

Fred shook his head, putting a hand over his heart. "I'm afraid I'm saving myself for somebody."

George slid onto the bench next to Willa. "But I'm not."

Willa quirked an eyebrow. "Is that right? Well, I'm free tonight if you want to find out."

"It's a date," said George before Fred grabbed his arm and pulled him away, as the two walked to another girl.

"Is that Marisol Bright?" Angelina asked.

Alicia nodded. "Never seen the Weasleys talk to her before."

"I saw them talking to her a couple days ago when Umbridge gave her speech," said Willa. "Who knows? Maybe she's the one Fred is saving himself for. "