fifteen

Members of Dumbledore's Army would meet up in the Room of Requirement with Harry acting as their teacher

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember," Harry encouraged. "Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus. George, your turn now."

"Expecto Patronum."

Nothing showed up, causing Fred to grin at his brother's failure from behind. Harry walked around the room in circles.

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents."

Ginny produced a Patronus, smiling in delight and victory.

"Fantastic, Ginny!" Harry smiled widely. "Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. So focus, Luna. Think of the happiest thing you can. This is really advanced stuff, guys. You're doing so well."

Willa didn't remember her parents that well. She had pictures of them, but no real memories. However, she was thankful for George. They had officially started dating and she was happy. Except that she wasn't happy because it was the full moon in two days and she was cranky.

George, noticing her twitching eyebrow and frown, walked up behind her and rubbed her shoulders. "Easy there, love."

"Sorry," she mumbled. "I'm just upset."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure, but please keep doing that. It feels nice."

He chuckled. "Of course."

Feeling calmer than before, she raised her wand and whispered, "Expecto Patronum."

A flash emitted from the tip of her wand and a brown hare gracefully leapt around her body and George's, ruffling its fur by wiggling about.

"What was your happiest memory?" George.

Willa shrugged. "I think it was your shoulder rubs."

He rolled his eyes. The room of requirement began shaking as if a giant monster was headed toward them. Everyone turned to the door and the mirror shattered into shards. An explosion erupted and the door fully broke, debris everywhere.

"Get them," Umbridge ordered.