Chapter 3 - New day, same me

(A/N: This is Corinthian)

This morning before I left for school, Shawn said that he was going to his house, and that I could visit after school. Just go to adress 304 on Adelaide street. So this morning, as I was getting ready for school, my other phone dings. And in my head I was thinking, please don't be Michael. Please don't. Please. When I looked at my phone it was Michael. I mentally screamed and looked at the message. It showed him with some other chick and he was kissing all on her the same way he used to do me. I blocked him because nobody wants to see none of that. He's probably going try and take advantage of her. But I don't care. That's his problem now. I've already fallen for someone else. And I know he's way better than Michael in all ways.

I made it to school at 7:45 15 minutes before school started. So I just sat in the cafeteria and just mingled. Talked to people. Checked in with Shawn. Listened to some music. Just being myself. And that's when I saw him. The person I least wanted to see. Micheal. With that chick he showed me. They both stopped in front of my table, and snickered. "Ugh. Babe how could you date someone like her? She's not even that good looking." I tried my hardest not to get mad and ignore them but it obviously wasn't working because my fists were clenched. So hard that my knuckles were turning white. They laughed. But before they could utter a word, my fist connected with Michael's face. "Now say something." I spat. My voice deadly calm. "Before I beat the truth out of you." people were crowding around watching my every move. I looked at Michael to see that he's bleeding. Then the chick says the dumbest thing ever, "You bitch! You're just mad your man doesn't want you anymore!" I rolled my eyes in disgust. "Yeah right my man. I guess he didn't show you out text messages because last I checked, I broke up with him. Simply because he thought I was cheating on him with a celebrity that's way older than me." that's when jaws drop. I hear people murmuring "Celebrity? What celebrity?" and just to give them proof, I take out my phone and show them the dozens of pictures I took with Shawn yesterday at the park. As soon as the realize who it is, jaws drop faster than the speed of sound. Girls scream and boys get jealous. Michael looks at the picture and then looks at me. "So you weren't lying. You were really with Shawn Mendes." I nod. "I'm sorry for not believing you Reyna. Can we at least be like best friends or something?" I nod again. And he engulfs me in a hug. The chick who's name I just learned was Michelle screams and stomps her foot like a 2 year old. "I can't believe you Michael. She just punched you in the face and now you're friends with her?!?!" I laugh. I laugh so hard I snort and I start to cry. Then Michelle says, "I hate you." and that's when I see red and attack.

Sorry this is such a short chapter. I sorta kinda ran out of ideas when I started writing this. But this story is about to get interesting. Just wait.