Chapter 9 - On Tour pt. 3

Shawn's POV

Being on tour with my amazing girlfriend, my foster daughter, and her friends is so much fun. I have never had this much fun on tour before. Before, I would just tour by myself and of course my tour mates. It would sometimes be boring as ever. No offense to my tour crew or anything but, they don't really do anything fun with me while on tour. But this tour with Camila, Reyna Marie, Michael, Miyah, and Corinthian is so much fun. I love hanging out with them whenver I can. Being with them makes me super happy. Especially me and Reyna Marie. Don't tell her but.....I'm thinking about adopting her and getting a DNA test done to see if she's my daughter that I lost 14 years ago. I mean it would make sense if she was. My smile, my eyes. She can even sing. We share the same last name and the story I told her about Lauren is almost the same as the story she told me about her mom. And her mom's name was Lauren. So if she is my daughter I will be the happiest man on Earth. And if she isn't, well, I'm still going to adopt her.

Reyna Marie POV

Being on tour with the great Shawn Mendes is so much fun. During a concert, I just watch in amazement because I have never seen someone put so much passion into their music. Like his singing and sing writing talent is so raw. Like his voice and emotion through his songs are so genuine. I have never seen anyone do what he does that good. And that's one one of the reasons I love and why he's my favorite celebrity simply because he loves what he does and doesn't just do it for money. He loves his fans like they're his family.

We just came from performing in Vancouver and that was the best show ever because the crowd went insane. At first they was mad at Shawn because they didn't tell him that him and Camila were dating, they had to find out at the Ohio show. But when he performed In My Blood, it was all worth it because they went crazy. One girl actually fainted. Another, almost made it up on stage. Then this one chick, when Shawn interacted with the crowd, she had her grip on him. And she was not letting go of him. Shawn of course, wasn't scared. He knows how he impacted his fans. When I performed, I let a girl come up on stage and I spoke to her, gave her my number, and we hugged and I don't think I've seen someone cry tears of happiness the way she did. My performance was I think the best I had ever performed our of all my performances because we were nearing the last show and it was almost time to say goodbye to touring so I had to go out with a bang.

And I did.

Last tour stop (Toronto, Canada)

In Toronto, I of course, went shopping for new clothes and accessories and things. I had to make sure I looked my best for my last show. I'm still performing Use Somebody because I love the song, and the crowd really connects with the song. Literally. Like someone got engaged while I was performing. And then another couple became official. And it was just something good to see simply because the Mendes Army are such good sports. They make this whole thing work for Shawn. And now they give me and my friends new found hope whencer we perform.

Time skip to concert because I'm lazy

At the concert, Shawn performed his usual songs. The crowd went crazy when Camila walked up on stage and they kissed. But In My Blood was the best performance by him. Let me tell you why.

When Shawn performs In My Blood he does it differently than any other performance simply because that's his most vulnerable song. That song talks about what he goes through as a artist. And when he performs it, he basically, stops to the crowd for a second and then he goes back in to it, with his guitar and it's the best because the crowd goes wild, and Shawn is doing this because he knows his fans love it, and that he knows that the crowd connects with it in a different way. He also interacts with the crowd during this song. In the middle of the song, he runs off of stage and just runs to the barriers holding the crowd back, and just hugs them, or shakes a guy's hand, or he takes pictures with them. Or he will still be singing, and he lets the girls touch all over him and scream his name. Like that's how serious this stuff is. But doing all this flashback stuff is taking up a lot of time. Its time for my performance.

I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see

Painted faces fill the places
I can't reach

You know that I could use somebody
Yeah you know that I could use somebody

Someone like you
And all you know, and how you speak

Countless lovers undercover
On the street

You know that I could use somebody
Yeah, you know that I could use somebody

Someone like you
Someone like you

Someone like you (use somebody)

Off in the night
While you live it up, I'm off to sleep

Waging wars to shape
The poet and the beat

I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me
Someone like me

Someone like me, yeah (use somebody)

You know that I could use somebody

I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see

After my performance, the crowd went absolutely crazy. Then Shawn went back on stage and and asked, "How about one more performance? With all the performers? We sing one song and that will be the end of the concert. I mean after all, this is our home town so we gotta show our love somehow." The crowd screamed but I heard I Know What You Did Last Summer and I said, "We should do I What You Did Last Summer because it's a duet. The boys can do Shawn's part and the girls can do Camila's part." everyone agreed, and with that we started to perform our song

" everyone agreed, and with that we started to perform our song

Time skip to the end of song

At the end of the song, it was absolutely crazy. Even though our song had already been performed once, I think it sounded better with 4 more people involved. At the end of our song, Shawn and Camila kissed....again, but I have to admit, it was cute. Then I got surprised. Corinthian came up to me and said, "You did good our there. You truly are a rockstar." I couldn't even think of an response because he kissed me. And our kiss was longer than Shawn and Camila's and it was magical. Like all my fears, troubles, and pain went away with that one kiss. Then Michael and Miyah were kissing and I have to admit, when they pulled away, Miyah looked like she had been touched by an angel. When we we're all done we turned to face the crowd. "Thank you guys for coming out with us today and joining us. We love you guys." and with that, we walked off stage.

That is the end of Chapter 9 and I have to say, it's not that good, it's pretty mild but I tried. In the next chapter there will be arguments with one of the couples. Will they get past it? Stay tuned for the next chapter