Chapter 2.

•(Jalena's Point Of View)•

I got home and went straight to my room. I laid down on my bed and took a deep breath. My feet were killing me and I had a headache. My phone started ringing and it was an unknown number so I'm guessing it's Jahseh.

•(On The Phone)•
Jalena: Hello?
Jahseh: Hey! Did you reach home safe?
Something doesn't sound right. He sounds like he's in a good mood. Weird.
Jalena: Um yeah....hey you okay?
Jahseh: Yeah why? Are you okay?
Jalena: um yeah I'm fine and because you was pretty upset tonight.
Jahseh: What you talking bout?
Jalena: Oh nothing, hey wanna do something tomorrow?
Jahseh: Yeah sure just text me your address.

Jahseh and I got off the phone and I texted him my address. That's weird....he doesn't even know what I'm talking about. I threw my phone on my bed and got up to go take a shower. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, you know the usual things. I slept in a tank top with shorts.

I went into my brothers room to see what he's up too. "Hey" I said taking a seat on his bed. "Hey Lena, you okay lil sis?" He asked me not even paying attention to me. He was on fortnite on his PS4 with his stupid annoying friends. "I'm fine just tired and my head hurts" I replied. "Uh huh go get some sleep and Jesus said hi" he said. Jesus is one of my brother's friend. He has a huge crush on me and he's like 21. "Ugh, I'm going to bed goodnight love you" I said walking out.

I walked into my room and took a seat on my bed. I was going to call my mom but I know she's not home. My mom is nurse so she's mostly always at the hospital and my dad passed away when I was 3. Me and my brother live together on our own.

I turned my TV off and went to bed cause I was pretty tired. I hope nothing happens tomorrow because tonight was just weird and went left quick.

The Next Morning.
I woke up with the worst headache ever! I didn't even drink that much so I'm not even understanding. I brushed my teeth and showered up. I threw on some shorts and a crop top with sandals. I walked downstairs and made myself something to eat.there wasn't that much in the fridge considering my brother and I didn't go grocery shopping so I decided to hit up Jahseh to go get breakfast with me.

After we finished texting I went to go get my keys from upstairs

After we finished texting I went to go get my keys from upstairs. After I got my keys I headed out. It's so beautiful outside. The diner wasn't far so I walked.

At the Diner.
I reached to the diner and went inside. I took a seat and waited for Jahseh to arrive. My head was still hurting but imma be fine. Just then I see Jahseh pull up. Again. I got scared. He walked inside and walked up to me.

"Hey, how you doing?" He asked me while giving me a hug. "I'm good you?" I asked. "Eh I'm alright" he said taking a seat. His eyes were normal. We ordered our food and everything. While we waited I wanted to ask him about the eye changing colors and about him not remembering the fight yesterday night.

"Hey so um yesterday we were getting too know each other but then a fight broke out and your eyes were like pitched out black" I said. He looked at me with a blank face expression and then he took a deep breath. "I'm seriously fucked Up in the head. I have a disorder. A really rare fucked up one" he stated. I was curious to know more. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"My eyes change colors for each of my sick messed up personalities. When my eyes turn black that's X, the mad insane one. No one can control him. When my eyes turn red that's Youngdagger the freaky one who wants to do things to you. When they turn grey that's Jah the musical one. And my normal eye color it's me. Jahseh the regular one" he said. Wowww I'm scared and shook.

"Woah....do you see someone for that? Or take something?" I asked him. "I do take meds for it but I ran out and I'm suppose to see therapy for it but ion like that therapy shit" he said. "Look whatever you do...do not catch feelings for me okay? I'm not someone you would want to be with" he said.

Don't catch feelings? I kinda already like him but I'll just shut up. "Wow well okay" I mumbled. Our food came so we started eating and started talking about each other. "So what your doing today?" I asked him. "Gonna be in the studio with my bro's and shit, wanna come over and watch?" He asked me. I wasn't doing anything today so I don't mind. "Yeah sure" I responded. He smiled and we continued eating.

After we finished eating we got inside Jahseh's car. And let me just say....this man car is beautiful. "Wait so yesterday's when we met you told me to call you Jahseh or X and isn't X like.....the mean one?" I asked curiously. "That's My rapper name that's why but just call me Jahseh" he said. I said okay and leaned back and stared out the window while he drives us to his house.