Chapter 40!

•(Jalena's Point Of View)•

It's Christmas Eve and I just finished decorating the tree with my mom and Cleo.

Jahseh went to go and get some food with Aiden and Jahmir. "So, Xiorra is the baby name?" My mom asked. "Yes, Jahseh randomly named her that so that's her name" I said. After we finished decorating the tree we took a seat in the dining room and waited for the boys. I miss my dad, every Christmas I always start to miss him. The boys came back hella loud. "We back!" Jahseh shouted. My mom put on some music on the speaker and we all started eating. A song that reminds me of the first time I met Jahseh came on. I miss the old us, we wasn't anywhere near toxic like we are now. "Babe you okay?" Jahseh asked me. Rule number one, never ask me if I'm okay I will start crying. A tear came down so I excused myself and went upstairs.

I head into Jahseh's bedroom and took a seat on his bed. He walked in and sat next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked while he put his arm around me. "That song that's playing on the speaker reminded me of the first time we ever met, we were so different" I said. The look he made, I could tell he agrees. "We can get that back, I picked up my medication on my way home I'mma go take it right now" he said. He rushed into the bathroom and took his meds then came back out and sat back besides me. "You see? I'm not playing no more games" he said. I slightly smiled and hugged him. We head back downstairs and continued eating. "Jacob texted me, he's having a little party later on and wants us all to come" My mom said. I look at Jahseh and he made a look but he has to understand I'm allowed to have male friends and that Jacob and I been friends since we were little. "I'm down I haven't really hung out with Jacob, what time it starts?" I asked. "7:45" my mom said. I look at the time and it's already 5.

•(Jahseh's Point Of View)•

It's 6 and everyone started getting ready for this stupid ass party.

I just wanted to stay home with my shawty and watch Christmas movies. Me and the boys were already dressed, we're just waiting for the girls. It's a formal party so we have to dress up. Lena walked downstairs and let me tell you, she looked so good. "Okay is this to much? Or is this good?" She asked me. "She actually looks...beautiful" X said. "I know she does, I'm proud of you" I whispered. She looked at me weird with a smile. "What did you say?" She asked. "X said you look beautiful" I said. She smiled and walked towards me. "Can you bring him out? I need to talk to him" she asked.

•(Jalena's Point Of View)•

I think X heard me cause he had already came out. "What?" He asked. His attitude is the worst man. "Thank you" I said. He rolled his eyes and sigh. "Your welcome I guess, it's Jahseh's duty to protect and treat you like a queen and I'm not gonna stop him from being happy with you" X said. I can't believe this, this has to be a dream. "I just want him to be happy and if he's happy with you then I'm good, I'll only hurt anyone who tries to hurt him, you and baby Xiorra" X added on. I got way to excited I hugged him. "Thank you so much!" I said excitedly. "Ugh! Feelings! Please stop before I change my mind" He added on. I continued to hug him. I felt arms around me and I looked and it's back to Jahseh. "Well?" Jahseh asked. "X is good in my book" I said then we head out.

The car ride to Jacob I thought a lot on this whole disorder thing. I really want these persona's to leave Jahseh's life for GOOD! but if I think about it. X is the reason Jahseh's so hardcore in his music and plus people call him X all the time. Jah is the reason why his music is a mood and plus people also calls him Jah. Youngdagger and TripleX? They can go. Youngdagger is the reason why Jahseh cheats on me & TripleX literally hates my guts and wants me dead. Anyways, I'll think more about this later.

We made it to the party and we head in. "Le!" Jacob shouted as he runs towards me and hugs me tightly. "Alright calm down" Jahseh said annoyed. "Woah look at you, when does the little one come out?" Jacob ask as we walk around the house. "January, just like her father" I said. He looked at Jahseh and rolls his eyes. "I don't trust him Le, I feel like he wants to do something really bad to you" he said. "Remember how when we were young and I use to tell you I can see the future or when something is gonna happen? Well it's true and I can see he's gonna hurt you badly and I can tell the baby is gonna be just like him Le" Jacob said.

When he mention Xiorra going to be like her dad it pissed me off

When he mention Xiorra going to be like her dad it pissed me off. "Leave Xiorra Out Of This!" I said. Jahseh came over to me and looked at me. "What happen?" He asked. Jacob rolled his eyes and walked away. "Nothing, he just mention something about Xiorra" I said softly then I walked away. "What about Xiorra?" Jahseh asked. "He said she's going to be just like you and he also said that he's scared your gonna do something to me" I said. Jahseh sucked his teeth. "Just leave it, come on" I added. I know we just came but Jahseh and I want to just go home. We told our parents that we're leaving and they were okay with that. "Can we watch a Christmas movie and snuggle up on the couch? Cause I really want to snuggle up under you" Jahseh asked. The way he said it had me weak. "Sure" I said trying not to laugh in his face.