Chapter 8.

Jalena's POV.
We all had head back to Jahseh's place and everyone was just frustrated and pissed. Everyone was pretty hungry and these boys are just a mess no offense so I decided to cook for them. "Jalena can we talk?" Jahseh asked me. I still don't want to talk to him. He told me he'll control X but he didn't cause if he did X would've never punched me. "Did you take your medication?" I asked him while getting the cut board out. "No" he replied. I rolled my eyes and sighed. My nose was still killing me, it's throbbing and shit. "I'm so sorry for what X did to you okay?" Jahseh said. All I'm hearing is sorry but he's not even doing anything about it. "Stop apologizing if your not going to do anything about it! Your not taking your meds at all and that's the only thing that will help!" I shouted. His left eye started turning black. "You see!? Now your pissing him off" Jahseh said. Stokeley(Ski) came into the kitchen to check on us.

"What's going on?" Stokeley asked. "Oh I'm just cooking for you guys, I don't know what X or Jahseh is doing" I said then I started cooking. Stokeley was confused, I can just tell by his face expression. "I'm going in the fucking Studio! Fuck her!" Jahseh shouted then he walked away slamming the door behind him. "That's X by the way, I know Jahseh wouldn't say that to you" Stokeley said. I shrugged my shoulders as in I don't care but deep down I really do. "Do you have any alcohol? I need some asap" I said getting super frustrated. "I gotcha" Stokeley responded.

We walked into the backyard and Stokeley poured me a glass of Hennessy and he started smoking a blunt. "You know I actually really do care for Jahseh a lot, I just don't know how to handle with this" I said. Stokeley looked at me and sighed. "He barley takes his meds we gotta help him out if we really care for him" Stokeley said. Stokeley and I just chilled while we drank and smoked.

I guess I had a little too much I started running around the house like a crazy person in my bra and shorts. "Stokeley! I want a hot pocket please!" I shouted laying down on the floor laughing. Jahseh has came out the studio and he looked at me. "Jalena What the hell" he said. I got up and looked at him. "What? I'm just hungry" I said laughing. Jahseh was looking like a snack with his shirt off, I'm completely sober I just had a little too much.

"Where's your shirt?" Jahseh asked me. "In the pool, it's okay I can go home in this" I replied then I went into the freezer to get a hot pocket cause I'm really hungry. "No you have to wear a shirt, Come here" He said then he grabbed my hand causing me to drop the hot pocket on the floor. We went into his room and he told me to take a seat on his bed while he finds me a shirt.

I noticed he has a bag filled with girls clothes. "How many girls do you bring here? Geez" I said. He walked up to me with a pink top. "Some of the girls I mess around with be leaving their shit here and never comes back" he said. He handed me the shirt but I just looked at it. "I'm not wearing no hoe's shirt" I said. He sighed then went into his dresser to get me a shirt of his. "Here" He said handing me one of his shirts.

"Your next hoe better not leave her shit here" I said. He looked at me with a weird face. "There's no more hoes Lena" he said then he took a seat next to me. "Why?" I asked. "Because I got you" He said. Am I even ready for this? I thought to myself. It got so quiet and awkward cause we just sat there. "Anyways, you hungry? Cause I am" I said. Jahseh looked at me and smiled. "How bout you and I watch a Disney film and just order some postmates" he said. "Okay, I'll get the film ready" I responded.

Stokeley's POV.
I walked into the kitchen and saw a hot pocket on the floor just chilling and the microwave was open. "Nah son what the fuck!" I shouted. Everyone always leaving these hot pockets laying around, like that's wasting food and I feel like food has emotions. "Whoever left this hot pocket on the floor, you should be ashamed of yourself!" I also shouted then I picked it up, warmed it up and ate it, fuck outta here.

I know I be high asf most of the time but like come on now. If you know your not gonna eat it then leave it alone.

Jahseh's POV.
Jalena and I were just chilling on my bed eating some lit ass food and watching "Wreck It Ralph". I looked at Jalena and she just looks so cute eating and staring at the TV. "Talk to her, tell her you want her before I do it and I'll be way more sexual" Youngdagger said. "Shut up" I mumbled but I'm guessing Jalena heard me cause she looked at me. "You okay?" She asked. I hate telling her because she gets scared and then wants to leave but I like to be honest with people.

"Youngdagger just being an ass" I said then I looked back at the TV. "What is he saying?" She asked while she paused the TV. "He wants me to tell you I want you which is Gshit true but you might dub me because of my disorder" I said. "She's gonna break your heart dumbass, kick her out!" X shouted. "Shut the fuck up, that's not true!"I shouted hitting my head. Jalena went into my bathroom and grabbed my bottle of pills. "Why is this empty? We're going to go get more right now!" She shouted. She grabbed my hand then we head outside. "Wait aren't you drunk? You can't drive" I said. She looked at me and sucked her teeth. "I'm sober enough, you need this and I'll do anything to get it for you now get your ass in the car" she said.