Chapter 46

•(Jalena's Point Of View)•

I got home around 11 o'clock and Jahseh was home sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Yes! Your home on time for the countdown" he said. I smiled and took off my shoes and then took a seat. "How was your day?" I asked. "It was alright, how was work?" He asked. I told him how paul wants us to come over for a double date and plus he's nervous, Jahseh agreed to it. The countdown began so we started standing up and began counting down. "5,4,3,2,1, Happy New Years!" We both shouted then Jahseh kissed me and hugged me.

We decided to watch some movies and just chill till tomorrow. I went upstairs to take a quick shower and put something a little more comfortable. When I got out I dried my hair and got dressed then quietly made my way downstairs. SehSeh was out, sitting putting on a Disney film. "Oh hi SehSeh" I said taking a seat. He looked at me and hug me softly. "Hi, can we please watch a Disney movie? I love them and you will too I hope" he said. "I love Disney movies too" I said. He smiled and looked at my hand. "Oh! Your wearing my ring, promise you'll never lose it?" He said holding out his pinky finger. "I promise buddy" I said as I pinky promise him. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and we began watching tv.

We're now on our second Disney film. My head is on Jahseh's chest as he's laid back on the couch. I look up at Jahseh and X is just starting at the tv. "Want me to get off you? I know you don't really like me" I said softly kinda scared because his hand is around me. "Your right I don't like you, I kinda sorta love you I guess" he said. I just raise up Incase. "Lena you don't have to be scared of me anymore, the only person you should be scared of his tripleX and the person who's after you" X said. I completely forgot someone is after me. "Why does triplex hate me so much? And yea I completely forgot someone is after me" I said. He turned down the tv and looked at me with that really mean look. "Because he just does, he wants you dead but I wouldn't allow that, Imagine how hurt Jahseh would be" he said. I thought about it. "Looks like a lot of people want me dead" I said softly. "I wanted you dead once until I saw how much you care for Jahseh" he said. I tried my best not to laugh because every time he says Jahseh it's weird because I'm literally looking at Jahseh. I just sat back and continued watching the tv. "But forreal you don't have to be scared of me anymore, I promise I'll protect you, Xiorra, and Jahseh" he said. He pulled me to him and wrap his arms around me. 2019 just started and I already see some change.

•(Jahseh's Point Of View)•

It's 12 in afternoon and Lena ass is still sleeping. I been up since 9 cooking my ass off with the boys downstairs. You know I was being a good boyfriend and let her sleep in some more but now she needs to wake the fuck up.

"Lena! Wake up! Please!" I shouted in my annoying playful voice while I hit her softly with my pillow. "Stop" she saw said in her sleepy voice pushing me off. "Nope I'm not gonna sToP you need to wake up and come and help me cook, family gonna be here soon" I said. She completely ignored me and went back to sleep. I sigh and went downstairs to get the boys. "Ight listen up faggets, I need y'all to grab anything that's loud and come upstairs with me to wake Lena up" I said. They all grabbed some pots and spoons and we all head upstairs. I count to 3 and then they all started banging on the pots. "Lena wakey wakey!" We all shouted. "Stoppp! Okay I'm up!" She shouted. "Thanks vro's, y'all dismissed now" I said. They went back downstairs and I jumped on the bed and started bothering Lena. "I'm so happy your up and you should be happy too, are you happy!" I shouted in her ear while I mess with her hair. "Jahseh stop!" She shouted. She got up and went into the bathroom and lock the door behind her. "I'll be waiting right out here for you" I shouted. "Shut up!" She shouted back. I head downstairs and the boys and I continued cooking and doing on our thang.

Lena then came downstairs and she gave us the look. "Good morning oh wait good afternoon Lena" Stokeley said. We began laughing. "You guys are honestly so annoying" she said then she came over to me. I wrap my arms around her and gave her a kiss. "She's such a baby" Steven said. "Well yeah, his baby" Lena said to Steven. We all continue cooking, including Lena. Stokeley kept looking at the freezer. "Why you keep looking at the freezer?" I asked. "Y'all have hot pockets?" He asked. Lena shook her head yes. He went into the freezer and took one out and started heating it up. "2019 and this nigga still feen over hot pockets" Robb said. We all laughed and Stokes threw the box at Robbs head.

My phone kept buzzing and everyone just looked at me. "Who is that?" Lena asked. It's Taylor. I promised Lena I'm done with her but I had to see her one more time and it's not even me it's youngdagger. Lena grabbed my phone and looked at it. "Oh how cute, your other girlfriend is texting you" she said then she went upstairs. "Damn" Craig said. I sucked my teeth and went upstairs. "You love her but you won't admit it" Lena said as she sits on the bed with her arms crossed. "I actually don't love her I love you and you know this" I said taking a seat next to her. "So why you keep texting her!?" She shouted angrily. "Look I'm really done with her bruh, I swear this time" I said. We heard my mom and Lena's mom walk in from downstairs. "Whatever" Lena said then she went downstairs.