Chapter 28

•(Jahseh's Point Of View)•

I sat on my bed and waited for Jalena to walk out the bathroom with the results.

The bathroom door opened so I turned around and looked at Lena. "So what does it say?" I asked. I didn't smile or anything because I never know if it's negative. She smiled then ran up to me. "I'm pregnant!" She shouted. I smiled then picked her up and spin her around while I kiss her. I know it's so random and we wasn't expecting to have a kid yet but I'm excited. I went into the bathroom and look at the test and it says positive. I looked at her hella excited.

•(How He was smiling, btw he's so cute🥺❤️)•

"Bro I'm gonna be a freaking father! Can you believe this!?" I shouted. Lena hugged me and kissed me. "I know you'll be a great one" she said. I held her tightly in my arms and kissed her. I'm so grateful for her, for everything she's done for me. She's stood by my side even with this disorder, she never actually left even when I did her wrong, she gave me a chance after I cheated, and now she's having my child, she put up with my shit when I didn't even deserve it.

We went into the kitchen and just sat down looking to see what to order to eat. "I don't know why you just won't eat what you brought, I can just order something for me" I said. Jalena doesn't want to eat what she bought because she feel bad that she didn't buy me anything. "No just order me some taco's please and thanks, I'm gonna go pack" She said then she head upstairs. I scoff then started laughing and shaking my head just thinking 'this girl crazy'. Thank god we went shopping the other day and bought her a whole bunch of clothes so instead of going to her house to get clothes she can just have clothes here too. I ordered her tacos and her Pepsi for her and I ordered my curry chicken with white rice and a sprite then I head upstairs with Lena.

"I didn't even ask you, but how was work?" I ask her while I take a seat next to her on the floor and started packing my stuff. "Good I guess, Geneva so annoying every she see's me she wanna Bump into me on purpose" she said. Geneva better know she can't be doing that while my little one is in the stomach. "I'll talk to her" I said. Lena quickly look at me.

•(How she qUiCkLy look at him, yo guys quick question isn't Rihanna beautiful!?😩 okay lets continue)•

"What?" I ask her. She chuckled and roll her eyes then continued what she was doing. "Talk to her? I think I should handle it" she said. Here we go. "Why can't I talk to her, no offense babe but your not scary to her so she won't even listen to you" I said. She rolls her eyes and started laughing. "Because that's your ex why the hell would I want my boyfriend to talk to his ex? And so what? I'm just gonna talk to her as a mature person I am" she said. "By the way, go and take your medication please before I catch a fit" she added on. I groan then went and go take it.

The doorbell then rang. "It's the food I Hope, I got it" Lena said then she head downstairs. I went with her just in case the delivery person is a man and you know how good Jalena look? Nigga might wanna talk to her. She opened the door and guess what? I'm right it's a man. He look like he's mad young though, like in his early 20's. "Goodnight ma'am, here's your food" he said. Lena smiled and took it. "Thank you" She said. He just stood there and smiled. "Ight vro bye, goodnight! Oh and go bump my shit and go buy my girlfriend clothing she designed! Okay bye!" I shouted then I slammed the door shut. Jalena laughed and then we head back upstairs. "Your so annoying" she said. I smacked her ass then kissed her. "But you love me so" I said. We sat back down and started eating while we continued to back. So we leave tomorrow(Tuesday) and come back Sunday.

•(Jalena's Point Of View)•

Jahseh and I are just sitting on the floor(Clean Carpet) eating while we listen to music and pack for my birthday trip.

Jahseh's body twitched and Youngdagger came. "Hey baby" he said. I roll my eyes and continue packing. I really can't stand Youngdagger, unless I'm in the mood for him but other than that I can't stand him and X at all. "I like when you ignore me, it turns me on" he said. Still, I ignored him. "Anyways, so your pregnant with my kid, wow now we can't even have sex anymore" he said fake pouting. "First off it's Jahseh's kid not yours, and I never did it with you, I'm always doing it with Jahseh" I said. He started laughing and then he moved over next to me. "I am Jahseh, just the freaky one with a cool ass name and you did it with me many times, you just never knew" he said. You see? This whole thing is confusing, Youngdagger is Jahseh but at the same time he's not doesn't make sense right? Exactly. "Anyways just because we can't do it doesn't mean I can't touch you, imma still touch you" he said then Jahseh body twitched back. "Youngdagger is so annoying" I said. I really hope Jahseh takes his medication and see therapy so this disorder can go away.

"Don't let them get to you, now come on let's continue packing so we can head to bed" Jahseh said.