Chapter 12.

Jalena's POV.
I woke up and look over to Jahseh's side of the bed and didn't see him there. I got up and head into the bathroom and didn't see him there either. I brushed my teeth then head downstairs. He was in the kitchen with the boys. "Oh shit, your girl here" Coolie said. Jahseh turned around then walked up to me. "Morning" He said smiling. I smiled and hugged him. "Aren't you guys going to be late for whatever it is you guys have today?" I asked. Jahseh looked at the time and then the boys got up. "Are you coming?" He asked. I would love to but I don't want to distract him. "I'll love to but just go and do ya thang" I said. The boys went outside to get in the car while Jahseh and I were still inside. "Just come, we can stop by your place and get you something to change into" He said. "Babe really, just go I'll be here when you get back" I said.

His body did a twitch and his eyes turned black. X grabbed my arm very hard and pulled me closer to him. "When Jahseh says something, You fucking do it!" He shouted squeezing my arm really tight. My arm was starting to turn red. "Let go of my arm! Your hurting me!" I shouted. He let go of my arm pushing me hard to the ground. "Now we finna go get you something to wear! Get up!" He shouted then he walked away. I got up and looked at my arm and it was so red. Stokeley came into the kitchen to get something so I quickly hid my arm. "Hey, you alright?" He asked. I gotta play it cool. "Yeah, you?" I asked. He shook his head yes then grabbed a water bottle then head back outside.

I went upstairs to put on back my clothes then grabbed my things and head outside. Jahseh came over to me and I guess he back out. "You alright?" He asked. I shook my head knowing damn well I'm lying, my arm hurts. I got in his car and tried my best not to slam his door because of how angry I am. Jahseh has came in and he looked at me. "Lena, what's wrong?" He asked. "Did you take your meds?" I asked. He just sat there and started making stupid faces thinking ima let it slide. "You said you promise you'll take your meds, go and take it before we go" I said. He sighed and got out the car. Does he even know what X did?

Jahseh had got back in the car and we took off. I wanted to make sure my face didn't have anything on it because it felt like something was on my face so I pull the mirror door and I guess he saw my arm. "The fuck happen to your arm?" He asked. I instantly closed the little mirror thingy and cover my arm. "Lena, did I do that? Earlier?" He asked. His friends are right in the car, does he honestly want to do this right now? I just sat there.

"Lena!? Did I fucking do that to you!?" He shouted. "Oh shit, damn Lena answer him! Got us niggas scared" Kidtrunks said while Stokeley looking at me crazy. "Yes! You did this! Wait lemme rephrase that, X did it!" I shouted. We made it to my house and I instantly got out the car. Obviously Jahseh followed me. I head inside and didn't see Jahmir anywhere. I head upstairs and still, Jahseh followed me.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, I just wanted to know what happened to your arm" He said. "You think I wanted to say that in front of Trunks and Stokeley? No" I said while taking off my shirt to put on another one. "I didn't know bruh, I'm sorry" he said. "It's cool I guess" I said. He grabbed my arm softly and took a look at it. "I'm such a idiot man, how did I let this happen?" He asked. I just grabbed my arm back and started fixing my hair. "Okay, lets go" I said. He sucked his teeth and we head downstairs. I really wish I had a damn chance to actually take a shower and get ready but they need to be at this place.

We got back in the car and he began driving and he looked pissed. I started humming and he had the nerve to put on some music with the volume high. I looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Are you serious?" I asked turning down music. He ignored me and continued driving. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

Stokeley's POV.
The car was just filled with tension between Lena & Jahseh. "So, how was everyone's morning? Aye aye" I said trying to make shit a little better. "My morning was somewhat okay, what about you buddy" Lena said sarcastically, I know when she's being sarcastic. "It was good, I went out early to buy some Hot Pockets" I said. Trunks and Lena looked at me all weird. "Nigga What? The fuck is up with you and fucking hot pockets?" Trunks asked. Lena started laughing like something funny. I don't know why they always have a problem with me and Hot Pockets, that was my shit when I was a kid. "Fuck ya'll when I get something to smoke y'all not sharing with me and imma drop a diss track on ya'll" I said.