🍭 | II

(that's her outfit, but imagine it with her hair being white.)

They stood outside the gate in the freezing cold, Luella grabbed her shoulders with her small hands to keep herself from shivering violently

They stood outside the gate in the freezing cold, Luella grabbed her shoulders with her small hands to keep herself from shivering violently. Charlie looked up at her.

"Are you cold?" He asked, concern lacing his voice. Luella nodded and let out a sigh, the air became visible.

"Yeah. . very. . " She chuckled and looked at the other people standing aside them. "Okay so theres. . spoiled brat and her father, blondie gum chewer girl with Barbie as a mother, kid who eats wayy too much chocolate with mom who enables him to do so, and killer mature kid with dad who obviously doesn't know what to do with the new technology these days. . Got it." She shook her head and looked back at the gate. "All very rotten."

Suddenly, the doors of the gate creaked opened. The five contestants and their guardians stepped forward towards the first attraction of the day. A song, sang by some puppets. By the end of the song, Luella was already creeped out. . but she was even more creeped out with the puppets started to catch on fire.

"Wasn't that magnificent?" An elegant sounding voice from beside Veruca's father said. The group of contestants looked over at where the voice came from. It was a man with large sunglasses, a bowl type hair cut, a large top hat, pale skin, a red velvet coat, and black pants and shoes. He held a cane in his right hand. "I was getting worried that it was a little dodgy in the middle part, but then, that finale! Wow!" He chuckled as he stepped in front of the crowd.

"Who are you?" The little blonde girl--Violet--asked the man, her face spelled disgust in its finest as she chewed her three-month old piece of gum.

"It's Willy Wonka!" Charlie exclaimed, smiling widely.

The man looked at the crowd for a little bit, and his eyes stopped upon Luella. . who--in fact-- looked confused as hell.

"Good morning, sunshine! The Earth says hello!" He said, only getting weird looks from the group of people in front of him. He cleared his throat and pulled out some note cards. "'Dear guests, greetings! Welcome to the factory! I shake you warmly by the hand.'" He held out his hand for them to shake, and no one else besides Luella shook it. She felt bad for the man, he doesn't seem like he has seen actual people in years. He smiled warmly and mumbled a small thank you. "My name is Willy Wonka."

Veruca pointed towards the throne onstage, "Aren't you supposed to be up there?"

"Well I couldn't very much watch the show from up there, now, could I, little girl?" He replied, his warm smile suddenly had a different meaning behind it.

"Mr. Wonka!" Charlie called out, Luella smiled at him. "My Grandpa Joe used to work here at your factory!"

Wonka crouched down to Charlie's height, his whole demeanour changed, "Was he one of those despicable spies who every day tried stealing my life's work  and sell it to those parasitic copycat candy-making cads?" 

"No sir!"

"That's wonderful!" He straightened up, his smile returning. "Tell him I said hello! Let's get a move on, kids!"

Once they walked into the factory, the candy loving boy spoke in his thick German accent, "Don't you want to know all our names?"

"Can't imagine how it would matter," he replied, looking at the kid. "Come quickly, there's far too much to see."

Luella crouched down to Charlie and whispered, "I like this guy. . "

The door shut behind them. They are now inside of a huge hallway.

"Just drop your coats anywhere," Wonka said, throwing his coat onto the ground, along with his sunglasses.

"Mr. Wonka, it sure is toasty in here." Mr. Teevee acknowledged, pushing his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose.

"What?" He turned towards the group of people, "Oh yes, I have to keep it warm in here because my workers are used to an extremely hot climate."

"Who are the workers?" Luella furrowed her eyebrows.

"All in good time, now!" He led them on down the hallway.

Violet hugged the man, and he gasped in disgust and surprise.

"Mr. Wonka, I'm Violet Beaureguarde." The little girl grinned, Luella rolled her eyes.

"Oh. . I don't care." He grinned and kept on walking.

"Well you should care, 'cause I'm gonna be the girl who's going to win the prize at the end!" She chewed her gum happily, Luella winced in irritation. Charlie noticed this and looked up at her.

"Well, you do seem confident. And confidence is key." He nodded and looked elsewhere.

Violet looked back at he mother with a grin, and her mother nodded back at her.

Veruca steps in front of Willy Wonka, receiving an eye-roll from him.

"I'm Veruca Salt." She says with fake cuteness, to make it seem as if she were an innocent child.

"Funny. . " Wonka grinned, which also seemed fake, "I always thought a veruca was a wart that got on the bottom of your foot." He laughed.

Augustus Gloop, the candy loving kid, stepped in front of Wonka. "I'm Augustus Gloop, I love your chocolate." He took another bite of his chocolate bar.

"I can see that! So do I! I never expected we'd have so much in common." His face fell from his smile to his usual annoyed expression as he turned around to look at Mike Teevee. "You. . you're Mike Teevee. You're the little devil who cracked the system!" He chuckled and looked over at Charlie. "And you- you're just lucky to be here. . aren't ya?" He looked at Luella and each of their parents. . "And you must be the. . the p-. . . " He started to trip up on his words.

"Parents?" Mr. Teevee asked, Wonka nodded and chuckled to himself.

"Yeah, moms and dads." He stopped smiling and looked down at the ground as if he were zoning out. "Dad. . papa. . ."

"Uhh. . " Luella spoke up, snapping Wonka out of his daze. "I just want to say that I'm not Charlie's parent, his family chose me to go with him." She smiled nervously.

Wonka mentally sighed out of relief, but he continued to keep up with his act. "Cool! Let's get a move on!"

< • >

WORD COUNT: 1058

im gonna be on a chapter spree today :D its probably gonna be a lot of chapters bcuz the movie is super L O N G
i found a script for it online, so some lines will be from the script but some will be changed up a little bit.
well, if u enjoyed this chapter pls vote and comment! love yall!