🍭 | IV

{WHATEGHE THE FUCJEGSG ADORBAKEB QUENEN IL OVE HERSOMU CH WTF SJSHSJ}

< • >

One by one each child and parent got into the boat. Wonka sat next to Charlie who sat next to Luella. The others were in rows in front of them. When they started to go down the river, Wonka looked behind them, and then in front of them.

Wonka decides to take some of the liquid chocolate with a ladle, and hands it to Charlie. "Here, have this. You look starved to death."

Charlie takes a sip of it, and his eyes light up with excitement. He then hands it to Luella, who also tried it.

"It's great!" Charlie exclaimed, Luella nodded.

"I second that." She gives the ladle back to Wonka and smiles, "I don't want to be greedy for more, so I'm just gonna sulk here and wait for the next attraction."

"I understand. . " He grins back at her, "But, It's great because it's mixed by waterfall. The waterfall is most important in this process. It mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy. And by the way, no other factory in the world-. . "

"You already said that." Veruca interrupts aggressively, making Wonka tense up.

"There was no need to cut him off." Luella mutter slightly as she scratched the back of her head. Her eyes trailed over to her side of the boat. "But you know. . I'm just saying." She shrugged.

"You're all quite short, aren't you?" Wonka asked, his smile became unsettling. Luella looked over at him.

"Well, yeah. We're children." Violet snapped, Luella rose her hand slightly.

"Except for me. . I'm an adult and I'm 5 feet tall. . "

"You're fine. . " Wonka said, referring to Luella. His attention went back to the kids. "Well, that's no excuse. I was never as short as you."

"Yes, you were." Mike spoke up.

"Was not," Wonka retaliated, "You wanna know why? Because I distinctly remember putting a hat on top of my head. Look at your little arms- you could never reach it."

"Do you even remember what it was like being a child?" Charlie asked, tilting his head.

"Oh boy, do I!" Wonka replied, he then started to space out, and he asked himself questioningly, "Do I. . ?"

By the time Wonka was done spacing out, they were already at a certain point in the factory. Luella snapped her fingers in his face. "Mr. Wonka!"

"We're headed for a tunnel!" Charlie continued.

Wonka snapped out of his trance and shook his head. "Oh yeah, full speed ahead!"

When the boat sails into the tunnel, everything turns dark. Violet speaks, "How can they see where they are going?"