A/N - longtime no see!!

whew.. where do i even begin?

thank you guys so much for reading this book.. i didn't know it was going to get this far. imma be honest, i thought people would think i was weird for writing fanfiction about willy.. but now since he's back and trending (thanks to willywonkatiktok), i'm glad that there are more people to simp over him with! i've also been able to make some new friends over this as well!!

not only that, but my eyes were opened to a ton of other johnny depp movies! i got to watch potc, edward scissorhands, and benny and joon for the first time this year. so my new obsession is all because of willy lmaooaoa.

but anyways.. thank you guys so very much for reading this book. the fact that this has 30k reads (its almost there shhh) is almost like.. wow. its unbelievable.

willy really is an important character to me. he's pretty much the first canon character that i have a passion to write for and get to know more. for some reason when i first watched "charlie and the chocolate factory" over a year ago, seeing him and hearing his comebacks really made me like him a lot. and that eventually turned into some sort of passion towards him as a character. i don't go above and beyond like some people do, but i love his personality and the little details and hiccups of it along with his backstory. its weird ik, but describing him is very different compared to when i describe other characters. he just has a special place in my heart. also, johnny depp's portrayal of him just makes or 10000000x better.

so, since its hitting 30k, i think i may do some editing and change a few things here and there.. correct some errors, yknow? yeah!

 correct some errors, yknow? yeah!

anyways.. thank you all for reading this shitty ass fanfiction and being simps with me.

love you all,
moonwalkin_bird