🍭 | III

"Everything in this room is eatable!" He said, smiling widely and moving his cane around to gesture to the literal candy land around them

"Everything in this room is eatable!" He said, smiling widely and moving his cane around to gesture to the literal candy land around them. "Even I am eatable, but that, my dear children, would be considered cannibalism, and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies." He chuckled to himself, "Enjoy!"

The group of people ended up finding some candies to eat, Luella found a pink swirled lollipop and quickly took it from its place. She licked it first before sticking her teeth onto it. She grinned as she walked towards Wonka. "This is literally a candy land. . You seem to have an entire empire."

"That's one thing you could say." He shrugged and looked at the other parents and children, Luella kept her eye on Charlie. "Don't you have an empire of fans though?"

She snorted and kept biting on the lollipop, "I would say army-soon-to-be-kingdom type group of fans. . It's a really big fan base, but not LEGEND big. . ya know?"

Wonka nodded at her and started to looked at her facial features and hair. He never realised how white her hair was until now. He studied her silently until:

"Daddy, look over there!" Veruca pointed towards a person up on a hill working a jackhammer from afar. "Over by the waterfall- it's a little person!"

"There's two of them!" Violet's mother corrected, amazed as well.

"There's more than two. . ." Mr. Teevee said.

More of the little persons came out from their respected places, doing more and more maintenance work.

Wonka was then bombarded with questions on where they came from, who they are, and if they really do exist. "Of course they exist, they're Oompa Loompas!"

"Oompa Loompas?" Luella furrowed her eyebrows and pursed her lips.

"Imported directly from Oompa Loompa land!"

"There is no such place." Mr. Teevee denied, almost aggressively.

"What?" Wonka asked, tilting his head just a little bit.

"There's no such place, Mr. Wonka. I teach high-school geography and I am here to tell you that--"

"Well, then you'll know all about it and what a terrible place it was." He told his story about how he found the Oompa Loompas, and everyone (except for Augustus Gloop) listened carefully. He ended with: "I feel that I must warn you, however, that they are very mischievous. Always making jokes."

"Augustus, my son, that is not a very good thing to do!" Mrs. Gloop scolded her son as he took handfuls of the chocolate lake.

"Hey, little boy," He called out, walking over towards Augustus and his mother. The group followed after him, "my chocolate must be untouched by human hands!"

"He's totally gonna fall." Luella said out loud, everyone looked over at her. "What?"

After a few more handfuls of chocolate liquid, Augustus falls into the river.