Golden Trio

"Guys, she's too cold. Let's take her back to the common room." Harry said.

"Yeah. Come on Harry." Ron responded, him and Harry lifting me up.

"Hey, thanks for getting me out and all but, I'll just go back to me dorm." I said, still struggling to speak

"Oh no. You are coming with us. The Gryffindor tower is very close." Hermione insisted.

Harry and Ron carried me to the painting that led into the tower. Hermione told the painting the password and it opened. It was warm in the common room, it felt like.... Home? Ron and Harry seated me down on the couch and Hermione went to go get me a blanket. 

"I must say I'm surprised as to why your doing this for me, considering who I am..." I said.

"Why? Who are you?" Ron said, confused.

They didn't know.

"Amethyst. Amethyst LeStrange." I said, quietly as they stared at me wide eyed.

"LeStrange? As in... Bellatirx LeStrange???" Harry asked.

I nodded. "My mother."

"Bloody hell." Harry and Ron said at the same time.

Right then, Fred, George and some other Gryffindor walked in.

"Amethyst!" The twins yelled and rushed towards me, kneeling in front of me.

"What happened?" They asked Ron.

"Wait, hold up: you guys know eachother?" Hermione asked, surprised.

"Yeah met her awhile back. I also went to the ball with her." George told them.

"Wow. Did everyone know her but us?" Harry exclaimed.

"No... Neville didn't. Oh, by the way Amethyst, this is Neville Longbottom, Neville, Amethyst LeStrange." Fred introduced me to the Gryffindor he came in with. He was pretty tall and had brown hair.

"Hi..." He said, quietly. "Wait, LeStrange?"

"Uh yeah?" Ron said, as if it were obvious.

"I-I gotta go." Neville said quickly and dashed up the stairs.

"That was a great first impression." I said to myself.

"He's always awkward, but we got to go to bed. See you in the morning." Hermione said and they all walked up stairs. Leaving me all alone.