Oh no

Chapter 6- Oh no

Lucy's POV

Me and Rebecca have been hanging out for a few weeks now. She hasn't made a move on me yet and I haven't on her. I still have no idea how I'm going to tell her about my siblings and I. Right now I'm at the movies with my siblings. We are watching The Giver. I loved the book so I just dragged my brother and sister to see this. When it finished we went to a pizza place about ten minutes from the house. It wasn't that good but it wasn't bad.

"Hi welcome to Don's pizzeria. May I take your like to order?" The guy says. we were sitting in a booth looking at the menu.

"Yeah can I have an Italian salad please." Lily says. He looks at her shamelessly. The door opens again and I smell the familiar scent of my mate.

"Can I have a small pizza please." Logan says. The guy writes it down.

"What about you sweetheart? What would you like?" he says leaning closer. I could hear a growl.

"I would like a small pizza too." He writes it down, disappointment clear on his face. He walks back to the cash register. My throat burns because of how close he was. I look at Lily. She nods her head. I get up and walk to the boy who was flirting with me. "Hello..." I look at his name tag. "James."He looks up. He looks shocked at first but then he grins. "When do you get off of work?" I ask him lowly so Rebecca can't hear.

"In about 10 minutes."

"Meet me in the back."

"Okay."I grin and walk back to my table. I could feel my mates eyes burning at the back of my head. After about 9 minutes passed James I heard James say that he was leaving. I got up saying that I needed air to my sister, knowing that she knew what I was going to do. I go to the back into an ally. I get pushed against the wall. James starts kissing against the neck. I gasp. I flip us over and start kissing him up the chest. I kissed him in the jaw and started trailing down. I stopped at his neck where I bit him softly. He groaned. I could tell that he was excited. I sucked on his neck. His hand started to trail down to my core. I grabbed his hands.

"Ahahah." He looks at me with a sheepish grin. I trail back to his neck. His hands abandons my core and move to my breasts. I moan softly. Jeez I just needed to get this over with. I feel like a slut.

I bite into his neck. He didn't even know what I was doing. I sorta blocked out the world I guess. I drank him dry. He dropped into a crumpled heap. I looked at him. This was the first time I had killed someone. At least like this. I hear a footsteps heading into the ally. It was dark so nobody could see me over the boy. I smelled the air and relaxed when I recognized it as my siblings.

"You could have let him live you know." Lily says.

"I know, but I was so thirsty." We made the body disappear somewhere.

"We brought your pizza!" my brother says happily.

"Thanks Logan."

So what'd you so with him." Lily asked me. I smile and then frowned.

"I'm not going to say that here."

"Lucy Lily my back hurts." Logan says.

"Kay. Were going home" when we get home Logan screams. I see fur starting to pop out. WHAT THE F*CK! I look at Lily to see her staring at him.

"Lily!" she snaps out of it. I get out of the car and grab Logan. I take him out to the back and set him down. He lays there writhing in pain. "Calm down Logan." we hear familiar popping sounds. We watch in horror as his bones rearrange. Was this how our pack felt when we shifted. I had an odd feeling about being out here. I felt like we were being watched. When his shift is over he opens his eyes. I look at his wolf. He was a light gray wolf with red streaks. "Wow" we say in sync. I rub his head. Lily scratches behind his ears. The wolf purrs. He slowly stands up. He's about half the size of me right now. Like almost three feet. "Okay Logan. What you have to do is think about your human form. Think about what makes you happy." he closes his eyes. After a minute shifts back. My sister and I gasp. His clothes hadn't been shredded, just like us.