Chapter 29

The problem with pleasing two men at once was that there seemed to be an inevitable competition of who could stay hard the longest, among other things. Zarcar was cruelly pressing his fingers into my hips while pumping into my pussy, and Lixar was happily owning my throat.

Rey... he was watching my submission, calculating the best time to jump in and join.

"Is that how you fuck her?" Lixar hisses with a smile at Zarcar, "From behind every time?"

I choke a bit on his cock.

Because it was true.

"You bruise her too much and I'll have your balls hanging around your neck, you selfish whore," Zarcar snarls back at Lixar and they both start thrusting in faster.

"I can bruise up her sweet little neck all night," Lixar pets my head and I try my best to please him by swallowing him down as best as I can, using my tongue. I also clench on Zarcar and grind my hips back and forth to meet their rhythm... but honestly...? The Mystifyers barely notice.

Their competition is more important than me right now.

Which meant Lixar kept forgetting that I needed to breathe sometimes.

I start to choke more and Lixar pushes in and stops thrusting, hissing some sort of insult at Zar – who pulls out of my pussy and then simply leans over me, lunging for his cousin.

Lixar pulls out, dodging a punch right to the face – they collide as I gasp and collapse in a heap on the black sheets. I pant and my limbs slowly regain their strength as I lie and watch them with narrowed eyed.

"Stop at once!" Rey stalks forward, yelling at both Sorcerers with a deathly look in his half pure demon eyes.

Lix has Zar by the throat and Zar is holding Lix's hair back, ready to pummel his smug face in.

"She's mine!" Zarcar snarls – so lost in his rage that he hasn't heard Rey.

Rey glances at me as I raise my head, noticing the disrespect for the King... Rey looks... pissed by their rebellious behaviour with me around.

Rey raises his hand and both Lixar and Zarcar's necks tighten on their own, their faces go bright red, their hands slacken on one another... and they fall like felled trees to the floor.

Unconscious, Lixar is on his back, arms sprawled out. Zarcar has fallen on his cousin's chest.

"Idiots," Rey snarls, walking past them with slow, long steps, prowling around their naked bodies and glancing on with disgust.

I've sat up properly at this stage, holding my sore throat and watching Rey like a hawk.

My protectors... my main Venatores were out of the picture while they lay in crumpled heaps... and I was now left to the mercy of Rey.

The King only has his pants on at this stage, and they're undone and loose. His shoes are off and his black hair flies in a wild mess around his face. His pale skin was white like a dead corpse, yet he walked with the power of a demon master... which is exactly what he was.

Usually one for witty replies; I am lost for words and humour.

My pussy was aching, unfinished.

My heart was beating with anxiety, knowing once Rey turned to me... I would be the one to suffer his patience, which was non-existent.

He continues to stare at Zar and Lix with a scowl, where I see one perfect fang, sharp, long and lethal to the touch.

"...two genius minds in battle... reduced to fighting like pigs over a Draconess..." Rey side steps to the bed and holds out a hand, just as he turns to view me.