Love the Way You Lie (Part 2)

WARNING: Some physical abuse

Tj's POV:

"Where have you been?" Josh asked, nearly threatening me as I walk into our living room after an evening out with Thrasher.

"I was just-" I began, but was quickly cut off by a hand across my cheek

"You don't go anywhere without my permission. Do you understand?" Josh yelled. I began to shake in fear for my life.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"You're gonna be." With that, Josh grabbed me by the hair, dragging me up the stairs and into our bedroom. "You. Do. Not. Go. Anywhere. Without. Me. Knowing!" He yelled, beating me senseless. He was too distracted by my cries for help that he didn't notice Thrasher walking into the room.

"Help...m-me " I whispered as Josh pulled my jeans off and began to, once more, rape me. Thankfully, before he was able to, Thrasher grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him off me. There was someone else there, too. He was tall with long, braided hair. He held a gun, pointing it at Josh. I couldn't help but cry heavier. Thrasher took hold of my shaking body, running his hand through my hair in an effort to calm me down.

"Robert, the cops are on their way." Thrasher said, placing his chin on top of my head as I cried into his chest.

"Got it." The other man, who I'm guessing was Robert, said, lowering the gun and grabbing a rope from his back pocket. He tied Josh's hands together, not once taking his eyes off my abusive boyfriend. I just hope this is over.

~

It's been two years now, since that night. I've since found a loving, caring boyfriend in Ronnie. Yes, Ronnie Radke. He's been amazing to me. Everyday, he shows just how much he cares. He brought me flowers the other day, too.

I've been touring with Escape the Fate for the past year now and they've invited me to join them. Permanently. Things are actually really looking up for me. Ronnie's ex girlfriend, Chrissy, is pregnant with my babies. She's our surrogate, I didn't... you know. It's twins. A boy and a girl.

As I look back on all that has happened these past two years, I can't help but think how crazy it is that my life went from a living hell, to practically heaven on Earth. And I can't thank my friends enough for everything they've done.