Chapter Six

~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~

Dedicated to Anonfuego:

Thanks for all the votes and for following me~ I'm so glad I have people who like my stories! So thanks for reading my sweets!

~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~

Rhyme Talbot

Stores are scary.

Not only are there so many choices to make in them but there are also so many people. Too many people; there are all those isles and corners I could never scope out the whole place and know where everyone was. Not to mention the fact that some of the people in the store weren't human! There were quite a few werewolves, of course I didn't know them and tried to hide behind anything I could find when they came near me; I even hid behind Stygian and Dallas when I couldn't find anything solid.

I probably looked weird but what could I do? I was a rogue; I had to keep away from other werewolves, or I used to. About ten minutes into hiding from everyone I figured out that no one was going to attack me -I mean I should have figured that out sooner but I was scared, my mother never took me to stores because they were dangerous. There was too big of a risk running into werewolves. Now I knew what she meant.

"Hey Rhyme, what about this?" True asked pulling out a gray plaid, light weight shirt.

I nodded. "That's nice too." I commented while sifting through some jeans. Dallas and Stage had wondered off some time ago in search of something cooler than clothes. True remained; piling up item after item for me to go try on. Strangely enough Stygian was going for the basics, socks, underwear and under shirts.

The first time he left me with True I almost though he wasn't going to come back any time soon only to have him return a second later with six different bags of socks. No show, crew, and tube socks in both black and white. He had asked which ones I liked better and I had picked the no show and the crew in black. He dumped them in the basket and left again without a word. The next time he came back he had two packs of under shirts -tank tops in black and white- I gave him a funny look but he just said; "Just in case." and left once more.

The third time he took the longest and when he came back I realized why. My face flushed at the multitude of underwear packages he held in his hands. It wasn't the fact that he had them that embarrassed me; it was that I had none on at the moment that did the trick. And, yes, before you ask True knows; the pants I am wearing are too small for her and she won't be wearing them again.

He had various... kinds... Everything from printed to plain; boxers to briefs. I had honestly never seen so much underwear. My mother always brought back the simple 'tighty wightys' for me to wear as a kid.

"I didn't know which you like to wear." Stygian grumbled looking away.

I scanned the selection he brought for me. How was I supposed to know what ones to pick? "Um, what do you wear?" I asked innocently.

Stygian choked on air and stared me down red faced. I gave him a confused look. It was a normal question... Right?

"-reifs..." Stygian mumbled around the hand he covered his mouth with.

"Huh?" I echoed not hearing what he said.

"I wear boxer briefs!" He replied louder this time, covering his mouth again when an old lady gave us a funny look as she passed.

"Oh, okay..." I trailed off studying the underwear. "I think I'll go with this one." I handed him a ten pack of black, gray and white trunks.

Stygian shook his head and gathered the rest of the underwear tossing it on a random shelf before placing the one I gave him in the cart. By the time we were done with the underwear depate True came back with a handful of clothing.