IMPORTANT

Hey everyone,

I actually hate making -not- chapters like this but I needed to get this out so please read on.

Since it is been so long since I've actually sat down and wrote a chapter of 'NRNR' I have kind of lost its path. Now that dose not mean I am going to abandon the story, just that I'm going to rewrite it.

I know that it would be faster to continue on and write 'as if'* but I'm sure some of you don't know what that is. However since I lost my way with the story and have hit a wall I thought it better to just start from the begining.

I have already fixed five of the chapters, but I do not plan on publishing them here on this book. Instead I will be making a bran new book to start over.

I don't want to get rid of this one because I'm attached to all of your comments.

Anyway, my point is. You may read the story over again in the new book [since I have added things, changed things and taken away things -mostly after chapter four-] or you may pick up on the chapter you stopped on here and be slightly [if not majorly] confused as to what is going on.

In the mean time I would apreciation if you'd try out the story I'm writing to get over this block. It's called The Pure Blood Drifter and is only going to be 20 chapters long. It follows Null, a Drifter Loan Wolf, in the same world as Rhyme's story.

Okay, sorry for the wall of text but Thankyou for reading. I hope you all stay with me and continue reading a [hopefully] better story!!

Love always,
Lost~<3

*'as if' means I start writing the new chapters as if I already made the changes I wanted to make in previous chapters.