Chapter 4

"Good luck, Mark. You're gonna need it." I give him an evil smile and sit next to him. He rolls his eyes an smiles. He sets all the animatronics to 50/20, and the game begins. 

Everything was going good. Until Spring-trap showed up. I ha just put the camera down, because I had to "Deposit 5 Coins". Spring-trap popped up, and i was so startled, I fell right out of my chair! Mark and I started laughing our butts off. "He got you good!" Mark said, still laughing. I laugh to. "Yeah he did! I'm such a klutz!" I get up and stand aside, Mark goes over to the computer and sits down. He looks at me smiles, and says "This is going to be an ass-blasting Bitch Lloyd." Earning a small giggle from me. He turns to the computer, and sets it to 50/20 mode. "You're a mad man." I say. The looks me dead in the eyes, and says "I know." 

To my absolute shock, he made it till 3 am, where he promptly forgot to lock Mr.Hippo out, and was jump scared by him. We sat through his story about Him and Orville the Elephant, and then got the "Frigid" power up. After another few hours of playing, we called it a day. We probably had a solid 2 hours of game time footage, and because it would take for ever to see who won, Mark sent it to Ethan to look over, tally who won, and edit.

It was only 1 pm, so we had plenty of time to do what ever we wanted.We just goofed off and watched movies. At one point, I fell asleep, only to be woken up an hour later by Mark screaming at the T.V. Right. I had fallen asleep watching The Shining. Mark was clutching on to my arm, looking at me, then back to the Television, then back to me with the most scared face I have ever see.  I start laughing. Then, from the kitchen,I hear a familiar voice call "WHO THE FOOK IS YELLING SO LOUD!" I then see a man walk out of the kitchen and........JESUS CHRIST IT'S JASON BORN (lol not) OH MY GOD IT'S JACKSEPTICEYE!! I just look from him, to Mark, the back to him with a "WhatTheHellAreYouDoing" here kinda look." "Jack," Mark says, "This is [Name]. [Name] this is Jack." In a state of brilliance, I say "How in Gods name are two of the loudest people on the face of this planet in the same room, with one of the scariest Horror Movies in the world  playing, and I'm sleeping on the gosh darn couch?" "Well, about that [Name]-" Mark says, but before he can finish, PewDiePie comes around the corner on a trike, blasting Bitch Lasagna on his phone, with glasses that say "ASS" along the lens. 

"Hello there." Felix calls to me.

"Sanctus inferos." I say (Holy Hell). "Um, [Name] what the hell did you just say?" Jack questions. "Oh! Sorry! Sometimes I curse in different languages. Mostly Latin. Sorry, I know it's a weird thing." I rub the back of my neck sheepishly. I continue. "When I was little, my parents moved a lot, so when we were packing to move, I would try to immerse myself into it's culture. I've lived in Japan, Italy, and Korea. I don't speak them like I do Latin though." I blush and continue to rub my neck. "Dude," Felix says, "That's awesome." I laugh. "You think?" 

After that, we talked for a bit. I taught the boys some Latin. Just simple things like Theres a Snake in my boot, which is: Theres est anguis in tabernus, and Get the Break sticks and run which is: Currere et adepto in bread sticks. In the middle of having a conversation about why Cows are better than chickens, Marks phone goes off.

"It's a text from Ethan." He says. "It says he looked over the video, and sent it back with the scores." 

"Well the my good Sirs, shall we go take-ith a look-ith?" I say in a very bad British accent. "We shall-ith my good lady-ith." Mark reply's, in an equally bad accent, I note." All four of us walk to Marks recording room, and close the door. "Are you ready to see who the true King of Five Nights at Freddy's Is?" I ask. "Yep." All of them reply at the same time. I chuckle and open the link. 

[Mark] 

Deaths: 22

Highest Score: 5,000

[Name]

Deaths: 21

Highest Score: 5,069

We all just stare at the computer monitor. I had won UCN against Mark. I was now the Queen of Five Nights at Freddy's. "Well," I whispered, "That was unexpected." We all just continue to stare at the monitor. After a while, Mark start to rummage through his drawer. "Mark, what are doing?" I question. "Just give me a second." He tells me. I nod my head slowly. "AH HAH!" He yells. "Here it is!" He pulls out a little crown with FNAF bedazzled across the front. He walks over to me and places the crown on my head. "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF FNAF!" He shouts."I start to laugh really hare, after a few seconds, so does everyone else. "Christ Mark, when did you do this?" I say, still laughing. "I had it made so I could wear it to vid-con." He reply's, smiling. 

I stare in to his brown eyes. There filled with joy. I smile and get a text from Alice.

Al-Gal- yo i ordered some takeout when you gonna get back

[Name]- im heading over now no way im missing free food🥡

Al-Gal- lol k dude 

"Hey guys, I've gotta go." I say. All three of them look sad. "Awww okay lass, here's our numbers, text us if you want to hang out again some time okay?" I take the little piece of paper Jack had been writing on and slipped it into my pocket. "With out a doubt." I smile.

I give each of the boys a hug, and head out the door. It was a bit cold out, seeing as it was Fall, so I called a Uber. I payed them and got out, unlocking the door and heading inside. "Al!" I call "I'm home!" I hear a shout from the kitchen and walk in. Alice is sitting at the island with a box of noodles. I grab mine and join her. We talk for a bit and then I head up to bed. I change into my P.J.'s and crawl under the covers. It's been a day. I think. With that, I fall into a deep sleep. 

Hey People of WattPad!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, but i can assure you, I am not dead, just lazy. I've gotta go, but I'll be back!! This is E, writing off!!