Chapter 6

We watched movies 'till twelve am, and went to bed. I fell asleep as son as my head hit my pillow. 

I woke up early the next day. Well, early for me. In reality, it a noon. I grab my phone off the night stand next to my bed, and head down stairs. I don't see Alice anywhere, so she's probably out somewhere. Then I realized, it was Easter! [A/n one, I'm typing this one my phone, so please excuse poor grammar, and two, if you don't celebrate Easter, this won't contain much important stuff, so you don't have to read if thou don't want-ith to. Back to the story.The last 4 paragraphs are SUPER IMPORTANT tho] I texted Alice to see where she went.

Me
Hey Al!
Read 12:40

Alice Angel
Look at you! Up by noon! I'm so proud!
Read 12:41

Me
Lol don't be an ass. Where are you?
Read 12:41

Alice Angel
Whey 👁️👃👁️
                👄
Read 12:42

Me
Cause im a snoop and you pay half the rent
Read 12:42

Alice Angel
Wow, glad to see that you care about me so much, lol. I'm heading home now
Read 12:43

Me
Gucci. When you get home, wanna see who can throw the most eggs at a target and get a bulls-eye?
Read 12:44

Alice Angel
Hmmmm YES! You see, this is why were best friends. Your the embodiment of pure chaos, and I encourage it.
Read 12:44

Me
Lol, yeah. See you soon dude. Pick up some eggs from the store. I don't think well have enough. I want the yard to look like a How To Basic video.
Read 12:45

Alice Angel
Lol, ok see you in 30
Read 12:46

I flopped down on the couch, and sat for a while. Then, I got an idea.

※※※※※※※※※※※※
I heard the door unlock as I hung up the phone. Alice walked in with a ton of eggs, and more still in her car. We grabbed all of them in one trip, and set them on the island in the kitchen.

"So, how are we gonna do this." Alice asked. "I was thinking we could set up three of my targets in the backyard, and have each of them be a different difficulty." Alice smiled at this, mostly because she knew she had a good arm for throwing, and I throw like a gold fish.

"Ya know Al, I forgot to mention one little thing." I smiled at her. It was a smile of pure chaos. She backed up a little bit, knowing what was going on. "You wouldn't." She said I just look at her face, and smile even wider.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

As me and Alice were setting up the targets, I got a text.

You Tube
            Mr. Egos has joined the chat
            Green Boi has joined the chat
            That one dude has joined the chat

Mr.Egos
Hey. [Y/N] you ready for us to come over?
Read by 3

Green Boi
Yeah, I'm super pumped!
Read by 3

T

hat one dude
Same here!
Read by 3

                                                                 Me
                                              Yep! You guys         can come over now. Just make sure your in something that can get dirty. And bring a camera. This is gonna be epic,      I'm telling you.
Read by 3

Mr.Egos
Ok, see you soon later!
Read by 3

Green Boi
Bye!
Read by 2

That one dude
Byeee
Read by 1

I turn off my phone and shove it into the back pocket of my jeans.

[Out fit for Chapter

[Out fit for Chapter. Change it if you want]

By the time me and Alice had finished setting every thing up, the boys were here. I looked at Alice, who I had made a truce with, winked, and looked back to the boys. "Hey guys! I'm so glad you could make it!" I pull Mark, Jack, and Felix into a big group  and let them go. Mark was the first to see all the eggs.

"[Y/n], not to pry, but why are there 60 containers of eggs on your table?" He asked, pointing to the picnic table.

"Well Mark, I'm glad you asked. Because today is Easter, I thought that we would do a battle of the eggs. Here's how it works: Each person will get 5 containers of 12 eggs. That 60 each. We will go every body throws an egg. Who ever hits a bulls-eye gets 10 points. Basically, it's archery with no sharp objects, cause all if them are eggs. We will throw the eggs. Also, every egg based pun will be two points added to your score at the end. Got it?"  Every one nodded there heads.

"Egg-cellent." I say. Everyone begins.

About half way through, every one was covered in egg. We had gotten into a egg war, and lets just say we had a lot of fallen soldiers. And egg puns. There were a lot of egg puns. Each of us are about 30 feet away from the targets. We were pelting egg after egg at the targets.  It would be annoying to clean up, but hey. It's fun.

I had gone to see the play "Phantom of the Opera." With my dad when he was in town last month.It was amazing. I remembered my favorite  song, Masquerade. I started to hum the tune of the song.

Pretty soon, all of us were down to our last three eggs. I told every one to wait while I went to grab something. I looked around the garage and grabbed my launcher. I ran back to everyone and loaded one of my eggs into the launcher.

"Whach a got there [Y/n]?" Felix asked. I looked down at my hand. "An egg." I reply. I start to laugh. I point the launcher at my target, and fire. It went souring and landed right on the bulls-eye, exploding on impact.
"Awesome!!!" Everybody says at once. I laugh and hand the cannon to Alice.

After we were done, the guys went home. Jack and Felix had to fly back tomorrow, so I gave each on them a hand sewn plush toy. I gave Felix a Blue Brofist with little orange cat headphones on the top, and Jack a plush of Connor with Sam as his LED, and on the back of his jacket. I have both of them a huge hug and sent them off. The last to leave was Mark. At this point, Alice had gone upstairs in an attempt to get egg out of her hair.

"I had a really good time today, [Y/n]."
Mark said, his voice quiet and sincere.

"Hah, well, I'm glad Mark!" I give his a smile and hug him to. As begins to walk out the door, he stops. "[Y/n], would you like to go to the book store on Wednesday with me?" He asks, his voice sounding nervous. I laugh again. "Of course dude! I'm always down to go to a book store. He smiles and turns back around. "Cool! Okay then, see you later [Y/n]."

"See you later, Mark."  He smiles once again, and walks away.

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry this has taken so long to come out. I'd like to thank you for 50+ reads. It means a lot. Thanks! Next chapter will come out soon (I hope). Ok, its 2 am right now, and I'm really tired. So, good night every one! See y'all later Byeee!!!! (Also, would anyone like my insta?)
~
R