There's still a hero, even in the far future.....

(You readers have either travelled to the future or are looking in the future via Time Scroll)

Fifty years after the Tournament of Power.......

Merged Zamasu:*comes out of a dark portal* Finally

Merged Zamasu:*comes out of a dark portal* Finally....I can exact my revenge and commence my Zero Mortals Plan with out interruptions since Son Goku and Vegeta are old and weak......and with my newfound strength thanks to the Zenkai boost and my (half)immortality, not even Vegito Blue can possibly beat me.

???: NOT SO FAST!!!

Merged Zamasu:*Feels an ENORMOUS godly power heading towards him* WHAT?!

Adult Kozuru(Super Saiyan Grey): Hold it right there you big green zealot!

Merged Zamasu: IMPOSSIBLE!!! YOU CAN'T BE VEGITO!!!

Adult Kozuru:*smirks*The name's Son Kozuru Briefs! I'm the great grandson of Goku and the grandson of Vegeta! I'm their successor as the strongest Saiyan! And the power your seeing is Super Saiyan Grey! Which is leagues above Super Saiyan Blue!

Merged Zamasu: DAMN IT!!! WHY DO YOU MORTALS NEVER LEARN YOUR PLACE!?!?*fires a massive death ball at Kozuru*

Kozuru:*catches it with one hand and crushes it* You'll never win Zamasu. You didn't before, and you won't now. There will always be someone to stop scumbags like you.

sexy-savage-goku
DaddyGoku
-PrinceVegeta-
Luc_chan
Nova-Jade18
Your_Bloody_Queen
nia-honjou
Robin-The-Tactician
-PrinceKakarot-
SciTwi500
-meltingcrayon