Kiddo Number 4

Leo Younger brother of the triplets(Max, Fran and Kason) by 3 years, he has a mostly human appearance, but he does have fangs under his mouth and his ears become pointed when extremely angered

Leo
Younger brother of the triplets(Max, Fran and Kason) by 3 years, he has a mostly human appearance, but he does have fangs under his mouth and his ears become pointed when extremely angered. He inherits invisibility and fire manipulation(Although it isn't as powerful as Max's). He's a bit apathetic and bitter, much like his father when he was young, only his apathy stems from the somewhat-disfunction of his family, he has the strongest connection with his father(who took him in as a sidekick in training) and Fran. However, he does occasionally like to make fireworks with Max in the summertime and likes to show some drawings he made to Kason as a way of forming a connection with him.

His symbiote:

SlayerIs almost on par with Frenzy in terms of combat ability, mostly due to training with his father Berserker and spending a lot of time with him

Slayer
Is almost on par with Frenzy in terms of combat ability, mostly due to training with his father Berserker and spending a lot of time with him. He inherited most of the demonic traits rather than his host, he's about as aggressive as Frenzy only more serious, so he's essentially the grumpiest of Berserker's offspring. He has immense Fire & Electrical abilities aswell as invisibility, his tendrils can turn into wings which he can glide and even temporarily fly with. Berserker either considers him or Frenzy as his successor.

-crybabii