Chapter 7

' Never be afraid to do what you must to save the ones you love.' ~ Leaf

Chapter 7

Blurry memories

Light. I never thought I would see light again. Trees. Princess rips her eyes open. No. Why am I here? No no no. Why am I back in the rainforest? The rainforest screams at Princess. Words so harsh that she places her talons over her webbed ears. Go away. The voices hiss at her. They taunt her, torment her. Other dragons think she's crazy but LeafSlayer supports her all the way. "GO AWAY!" She yells at the trees.

Leaf cuddles Princess into a hug as tears stream down her snout. A tear drips off her nostril onto the ground. Wait. What just happened? I was with another dragon, but who. It's like he or she has been completely washed out of my brain. Nah. I'm fine, I've been in the rainforest all the time. I must be going crazy. "Thank you Leaf." She whispers with gratitude. The one dragon in all of Pyrrhia whom she possibly loves the most.

Her scales turn the same olive green as Leaf's.

"Why are you annoyed?"

"I feel like something just happened with someone, a dragon, and I can't remember who, or what." Princess pulls back from the hug and looks at Leaf. He pulls a face, "Don't worry about it. Maybe the reason you can't remember is because it's not important. Just forget it." Princess bites the bottom of her snout , "Okay. You're probably right."

But who was that dragon...?

And why do I feel like we belong..? 

***

Authors Note 

Nothing to say :c

~ SunsetDawn0