Eight.

Selena-

"He what?" Bianca asked after I told her everything that went on with this Cienna bitch.

"Yup. His ex who had a baby on him. It's her." I said.

"What the fuck? Who does that shit?" She asked.

"Your fuck ass brother." I told her and she just shook her head.

"I can't even imagine what you going through." She said.

"Shit I never imagined that I'd be going through this." I said.

"You think there's any hope?"

"For me and Don? Hell no. That's dead. I wasted too much time on that nigga. So much that I can't wait to get a new one." I said and she laughed.

"You know I'm cappin." I laughed and she nodded.

"But he going to feel this hurt I promise you." I assured her.

"He thought setting his shit on fire was it he ain't seen shit yet." I told her.

"Has he mentioned his shit to you?" She asked me.

"He knows better. He not going to ask me to replace shit or pay for shit. I told him if he bring my baby around that bitch or her kid I would light his shit up with him in it. I was not playing." I said.

She busted out laughing.

"Man I just know he going crazy." She said shaking her head.

"Artist keeps saying he ain't been home so I bet money he at her house now. Playing step daddy and daddy." I said.

"Oh I'd bet right with you. You already know that's exactly what he doing." She nodded.

"I never thought I'd end up in competition with  a bitch that fucked off on him." I shook my head.

"Don ain't shit and she been ain't shit they deserve each other. After you loved his short ass unconditionally through whatever he's dumb as fuck." She said.

"Exactly." I said agreeing.

"I'm not dwelling on it. It is what it is. My baby a blessing so I'll never regret making him but I wish he wasn't my fucking baby father." I said honestly.

Don-

I know I fucked up and I should be trying to get my girl back but Lena don't want shit to do with me.

She still not trying to let me know where she live or nothing I think she blocked me after Cienna sent her those messages.

Only thing she hasn't blocked me from yet is IG and Snapchat.

I'm pulling up to Dave's house cause him and I been distant but he still my best friend and how's the time I need him.

"Hey brother." Bianca said when I walked into the house.

She was cleaning the living room table off from what was clearly breakfast.

"Hey sis where D at?" I asked hugging her.

Bianca and I never spoke about our problems I guess they just under the rug for now.

"He in the game room smoking." She told me.

She headed into the kitchen and I made my way down the back hall way to the game room.

"Oh shit are my eyes deceiving me." Dave said being dramatic rubbing his eyes to look at me again.

"Man shut up I know I know Artist already told me about myself. Now I'm here knowing you are going to too." I said sitting down and he passed me the blunt he was working on.