Tweleve.

This chapter will have almost everyone's POV but it starts AND ends with Dave's so pay attention!!!

DAVE

I woke up at 6am to go with Keem to his court hearing with his baby momma that's trying to take custody.

Nobody else knows what's going on but him and I have gotten closer since he basically saved my life that night.

The doctors told me plenty of times if it wasn't for Hakeem being there to stop most of my bleeding I'd be dead right now.

Thats something you don't experience with everybody I was forever grateful for him. That's my brother now forever.

Right now I'm getting dressed in the closet so I don't wake Bianca I don't have time for the questions about where I'm going cause I'm already running late.

Keem don't get to come around as much since he had his daughter full time. His baby moms trying to get full custody of they daughter that she left to go to school in Kentucky. At the last hearing she used his Juvi record against him since he had his daughter he hasn't gotten arrested once. He just knew the judge wasn't going to let him have his daughter without a fight from the stories she was telling and making up about their relationship and such.

I feel so bad every time we leave that court room he looks like he's heart broken. His daughter Laia means everything to him. All he does is work and take care of her. He don't work the hours the rest of us do but he still gets paid as much as Don, Artist, and I do. He's considered one of the Top 5.

Eli left the game after what happened to him in that basement he couldn't keep doing it he tried though but I could tell it wasn't the same for him he said he talked to Ash about it and she really helped him make his own decision without forcing him into anything she wanted. They were good for each other despite what he did but I knew Ash wasn't having it. He still ran the numbers part of everything though and sometimes was at the trap when one of us couldn't be but other than that he doesn't do drops, missions, or training and he's at the Trap for no more than a hour when he is there. He will always be taken care of though.

I grabbed my keys and phone kissing B on the forehead softly and her exposed stomach while she laid under the fan naked.

After we fell asleep B got up a hour later asking me to come in the shower with her and of course I didn't object I love touching and loving my baby a nigga lucky to have her.

I left out in B new Jeep it was her baby gift from Artist. Obnoxious? I know.

I texted Keem to let him know I was on my way to him and turned on Boogie mix tape for the ride.

ASHLEY

I opened my eyes as my alarm went off telling me it was time to get up to go see my father.

I got up getting in the shower quickly.

The ride from my house to Sing Sing where my father is in Prison was a good hour and a half.

Visiting hours start at 8:15 so I was trying to get there at least before 10.

It is 7 now and I plan on leaving by 8 I knew the traffic would be crazy long and I needed to give myself enough time between visiting him and getting back in Brooklyn in time to get ready before meeting everybody at Dave and Bianca's before the air port.

Our flight was boarding at 5:30 so I had to be back by at least 2 maybe 3 if I wanted to push it.

My phone started ringing and I saw the number wasn't saved but Eli's name popped up as the caller idea.