Chapter 4 : Love ?

Chapter 4 : Love ?

We thought of an idea how to get in contact with the hotel "Minimum Inn", but we couldn't get nothing. We then suddenly saw a pay phone,could this be the key to our problems? Well it kind of was. We called the hotel up & was even able to get a one bedroom house, a kitchen and a two bathrooms just for 50 Franc per Month. So we even have 50 more franc left for food and any other expensive's. We were living in that hotel for quit along time, actually for about 12 years, well 12 years in July ! Aha. Anyways as I began to grow my body has been starting to develop features of a teenager, such as ; breast, broaden of hips, pubic hairs and what not. Everything actually seemed to be going well, my dad was working he was a security guard at New Zealand Mall of the World, I didn't go school as my father could not afford it for me so I just did the basic jobs around the house, tidied things up and made sure things were in place. Everything was going FANTASTIC ! Until the 4th of July which is my birthday. Now you're probably thinking why it all messed up here and that its my birthday it should be fantastic well it was the worst day of my life!  

I was waiting for my father to come home and celebrate my birthday with me but he was running late. I was very patient and obedient so I tidied up the bedroom as he told me to do so and went to have a shower. I got undressed and threw my dirty clothes into the basket near my bedside and then covered myself up with my robe. This was roughly around 11:12pm as i was having a shower, minutes later someone rushed into the house screaming my name. It was my dad, I didn't bother to respond because the shower doors are soundproof so i didn't see why i needed to waste my breath. As i was turning of of the water coming from the shower,  the  bar soap  fell on my eye. I couldn't see anything so i was moving my hand around searching for my towel, then the shower door opened. I didn't quite know who or what it could be because my instincts thought my father was in bed sleeping drunk. BUT HE WASN'T. He grabbed me from the back and started humping me. I was screaming but no one would hear me from a soundproof shower. "Get off me! What in fu$% name are you doing?!?!  

I pushed him of me and grabbed my towel and wiped my eye and ran out of the shower, as I was going he slapped my left bum cheek, i wanted to swear at him but if it weren't for him i wouldn't be in this great position of life so i was just going to respect him. He chuckled then jumped into bed and dozed off after 23 minutes. That was the worst birthday I ever had, i cried that day hardly even got any sleep and was even afraid to sleep just in case it occurred again. What has come upon my father?