Chapter 9 : Hope & Disappointment

Chapter 9 : Hope & Dissapointment.

It was 2:03 now, people in the jail were walking around conversing with one another. Then came a secuirty guard who gave me some orange clothwear which looked like a top and trousers sowed together. I turnt around and wore it. It smelt like strong bio and a slight hint of blood. I know that was wierd because i didn't know blood had a scent. I still needed to figure out how to get access to the button but i needed to jot it down so i looked around the room and under the bunk-bed i found a half burnt notepad and a pen wich had a chewed top. I started thinking, whilst tapping my foot on the floor. That was my way of thinking ever since i was born for some odd reason.

"Ahmm!" the idea struck me like an electric shock from a light switch. Every 4:21 on the dot. Everyone in the cell has to have a shower but not wearing handcuffs. Now i didn't have handcuffs on at the moment becausethe guard in the canteen took it of after i had supposedly finished eating my "slop."

My plan was that since the gates and such were already open i might aswell have walked out and climbed up the 70 long staircases with 200 steps on each case. And then broke the camera which looked over the button. The only problem was that at the gate there were 4 guards and only one of me. And i needed 3-5 girl's to help me. But i didn't want to ask the girl's in my cell since they thought it was a stupid idea. But then again it would get me away from not getting beat up so i had to ask them. Argh i knew i was going to regret this but who cares as long as it's a chance for me to at least get one last look at my dear mother. Outside was starting to get dark and it was soon time for the girls to go have there bath. Everything was happening so sudden so i couldn't quite jot down my full plan but i knew it from memory. I slide the book back under the bunk-bed and undressed myself and made my way to the shower room. Everyone went quite late to there cell rooms since there was a fault with the water. Could this be my chance to escape? No. Now my plan was harder than i thought. There seemed to be a pipe broken to stop the water so everyone then had to clean up for the mess. "That was abit wierd." said a pale slim girl who looked like she was in highschool ahd very althletic. She had a tatoo on her left shoulder which said Bethany. Hmm maybe she could be some uset to the escape plan.

"Hi my name is Blessing and I A-" "How may i help you?" I was interupted by her whilst she gave me a dirty smirk. "erm well let's just say you can be out of here in no time" i said adding a wink to seem like i already had a plan. "haha you stupid girl, no-one has ever escaped from jail what makes you think you can escape? Haha Punk!" she said while she held her stomach tightly.

I didn't even bother to reply. I already had alot of people tell me it was impossible i just gave up on the whole stupid escape plan. "MAY EVERYONE DEPART BACK TO THERE CELLAR IMMEDIATELY!" Said a guard from a microphone. Everypne walked back to there cell including me. I enter to see that the girls in my cell found the book and were reading my plan. I wasn't really bothered since it was stupid until the girl who was going to "kill me" at midnight said that it could actually work. My eyes gazed in amazement more as they pulled out the 6 metre pipe they broke off from the shower room. Not even knowing it had already been 6 months and i was starting to get frustrated into why i had not made a move yet and also because i had'nt bathed for quite a long period. I just decided to sleep and hope the next day things would have worked out.

The next morning infact things did work out and after all i thought to myself this escape plan was going to be successful only one thing was that the other girls got some more people involved well... Let's just say the everybody in the jail. This was going to be difficult and there would be consequences such as people would die but it was all for the best & for freedom...