Chapter 11 : Alive?

Chapter 11 : Alive?

Hey guys, Hope you're enjoying it so far. Make sure to leave your feedback for me :) &+ certainly don't forget to Vote, Like And Read xD. Thankss xx

----------------------------------

My body felt Num. And everything was pitch black to me. "huh what's going on?"i thought in my mind. Suddenly the door opened. "Wait a minute, when could i hear things? Im guessing im not dead" i tried looking around but my eyes nor body would not move an inch. That's wierd... Very wierd. I was starting to get very afraid and worried since i was very confused and had'nt a slightest idea what was happening. The door then opened again. I could hear footsteps "is she going to be okay?"

"Mother...?" I needed a very clear explantion of where i am, why i'm here, what is going on and why i can't see, move or remember quite alot of things.

"Is she going to be ok?" said my mother to who i think was the nurse or a man with a woman's voice. "she managed to survive but will just still have a few minor injuires such as : Amnesia and will be in a comma for 2 months for all we know of at the moment"

"MINOR?, HOW THE HELL DOES A FLIPPING COMMA FOR TWO DAMN MONTHS SOUND 'MINOR'?" I thought in my mind. This woman was literally getting to big for her boots. If i could move i would give her the most dirtiest slap it would become a birthmark! "Can i spend some alone time with my daughter, Nurse"? "Sure. But you only have 20mins left before we are putting her to bed." Minuets later the Heroman walked out closing the door behind her.

It's as if even though i can't see it felt like i can visualise what's going on around me. My mother took my left hand and placed it on top of her left hand, rubbing my palm with her dry, hard palms. "Blessing dear, Don't worry Honey everything will be alright soon... Hopefully anyway's. I Know you don't hear this much but erm... I Love you so Much... As if you were my own daughter." As a teardrop dropped on my plam. "Huh 'as if you were my own daughter?' what is this woman playing at? it really annoyed me that i couldn't speak or anything just lay still and breath through which i think were either oxygen tubes or something which just made me look like a wierdo :|.

She continued " I know you can hear me and your probably thinking what do i mean as if you were my own daughter, but erm "Blessing you're not my real daughter. When you was just 10 months old someone dropped you of at my doorstep. They rang the bell but luckly by the time i got to the door i saw a woman running who had Green Hair, Tattoo on her Wrist that said Hannah and a date. So i took you in and looked after you till the day you got kidnapped by those soldiers. For some reason it feels like it's all my fault" she cried as her voice was loosing it's pitch. "That's because it is your fault bitch. I can't believe it! I nearly DIED for this woman who doesn't even appear to be my REAL Mum" I was really gobsmacked at what i was hearing and very angry aswell. If i were awake she would have got one major punch from me aswell !

"M'aam? I'm afraid you have to go now, it's time for Mrs Reynold's Bath and nap Time" said the nurse, "Oh ok, blessing dear I will be back to visit you tomorrow" Argh Didn't want to have any contact with anyone to be honest at that momement. It felt as if one side of my heart was broken and shredded into unfixable pieces. Why did she have to tell me now??