Chapter 10 : Death at a prison

It's been more than 2 month's since i was in jail for a reason that i did not know why but i had to get out of here, i was literally turning crazy. Me and the girl's final plan was to kill every single guard or or officer in the jail at any free possible time we had. The only thing that was holding us back was that the guards were able to get us before we killed them we faced death penalty. Only one person had faced death penalty because she tried running away. Her name was Gulrim Drenchward. She tried escaping prison but the guards caught her. No one really know what happened after that but i'm sure it was nasty. "Guys look the gate's are opened Let's GET EMM!" I shouted to the other people in there cells. People rushed out grabbing any guard they would get. Ripping of there heads and stabbing them in the neck with a sharp toothbrush end. Wow who knew the weapons you could make in jail with your everylife basics.

"Stop other there missy!" said a voice comming from behind me. I turned around slowly to see it was a guard who had a gun pointed towards my forhead, sweat dripping from my hair to my fragile nose. I shut my eyes tightly then heard a big BANG! I touched myself around to see if i weren't dead i wasn't! I was so happy. But who could of shot the guard? The guard fell to the ground with a grudge and behind them was one of my cell mates. "what is your name infact?" i said with a smirk. "Getrude, but you can call me Trudy." "Okay omg thanks for saving my life. But i thought yoi hated me why did you save my life?" i said with curiosity. "Look, time for talking is over get back to the killing if you wanna escape misses!" she said as she added a friendly wink. I nodded my head back and turnt around to see nearly half of the guards were dead. Wow never knew how strong some girl's were. "Haha chuckled under my breath." One guard ran towards me like a fierce bull, i gave him one stab with a toothbrush i happened to find on the floor. "OK GUYS NOW LET'S CHECK UPSTAIRS FOR THOSE STUPID RATS THE BOTTOM FLOOR IS CLEAR! All the girls ran upstairs.

All of us stuck together and tried to our full potential to kill the guards. "Look there is a woman guard who is running away, GET HER!" Said the angry group of people that were trying to break free. I was one of the first people to catch up to the woman. Just as i noticed she was my mother. I started to get flashbacks of my life when i was four and we both got kidnapped. It seemed like my wish did come true but just that it wasn't how i wanted it to seem. I told my mum we should quickly escape before the other girls come and shoot you. Then suddenly two girls started racing up the stairs. One of them said "Blessing? What are you doing move away from that beast. She is the reason why we are even in this hell whole!" she said confused. "NO! This beast is my mother i haven't seen her for more than 10 year's now that i have finally seen her i'm not going to let her go guys" i said with sympathy.

"Well sorry blessing but she has to die!" she pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger on the gun towards my mum. "NOOOOOOOOO !" I Said as i jumped before my mother saying "MUM I LOVE YOU". The bullet went right through me hitting me through my left rib. Although the pain hurt at least thinking about it it hurt less because it was for love. I fell to the ground with a bang, my entire life flashed before me in seconds. I could feel my immune system shutting down within me. I managed to get a few last words out of my mouth "mum - i love you that's why i jumped before you and took a bullet for you. As long as i got to meet you for the last time that's the best thing that could happen to me". I could see her crying and wisphering in my eye "please don't go, please don't go blessing." I had a little bit more life in me left and said "it's for the bes...

At that moment my entire body shut down, cold blood swarmed around me. This was the end of my life. At least it was good whilst it lasted.

Was My Life Over? For Good??