Chapter 4 Trip day

Jungkook's P.O.V
I grabbed my luggage and headed outside cause today is the day of the trip. Taehyung stood there I guess he was waiting for me.

"Hyung are you waiting?" he looked up from his phone. "Yep let's go" when we were walking Taehyung kept getting texts I can tell it's from a girl the way he's smiling.

"Ooo Hyung has a girlfriend" I did and he turned and playfully punched. "I don't I'm just texting my partner" he said and that made me confuse.

"Wait does this mean You like Jennie" I said and he turned to me and blushed, I laughed so hard.

"YAH do you want me to bring up Lisa" he said and just by the sound of her name it made me stop laughing. Taehyung patted my head.

"Yeah that's what I thought" and he walked ahead of me into the school where a bunch of school busses are lined up.

Lisa's P.O.V
I was talking and laughing with my Unnie's. "Ooo look who's coming into school" Chae pointed at Jungkook And Taehyung.

Jennie immediately looked up from her phone.

Is something going on with them?

"STUDENT CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!!" The teacher yelled and we all turned our attention to her.

"We're going to sit with our partners on the bus, you guys as well will share a hotel room together" She yelled and at that point I was so annoyed at this trip I should have missed it but my Unnies are so stubborn.

As we started to head onto the bus Jungkook pulled me back. "What?" I said not liking the fact that I have to talk to him.

"Listen I don't like the fact hat we have to sit together either but I was just wondering does your friend have a crush on Taehyung?" I laughed at his stupid observation.

I was going to answer back to him but then the teacher interrupted me again. "STUDENTS PLEASE GET ON THE BUS!!" I rolled my eyes as my and Jungkook walked over to the bus and went to find seats.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Lisa sat in the window seat and we sat all the way in the back of the bus. Namjoon And Suga we're partnered together and Jhope was partnered with someone named Seulgi.

The bus ride takes two hours and so far it's been 30 minutes I look over at Lisa to see her falling asleep but then waking herself up.

"You can sleep if you want I won't stop you" I said and she looked over at me and nodded. She leaned her head on the window and closed her eyes.

After a while of scrolling threw Instagram a head lands on my shoulder I look over and see Lisa sleeping on me. She looks like a doll sleeping.

I took out my phone and took a picture of her. I then looked at it satisfied.

"STUDENTS GRAB ALL YOUR BELONGINGS AND HEAD OUT THE BUS!!" The teacher yelled making Lisa shoot her head up hitting my nose making it bleed.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" she said, wow I never heard her apologize well at least to me.

"Jeon, Manoban no time for flirting out of the bus now. We both looked flustered and got out of the bus.

We entered the hotel and it was huge I look over at Lisa who was taking pictures with her camera. "You take pictures?" I asked.

She nods her head roughly "it's the only thing I do" she says. Well at least that's one thing we both have in common.

Lisa's P.O.V
"LISA!!!" Chae yells running to me and hugging me. "How was the ride?" She said worried I then signal her that Jungkook is standing there.

"Yeah I know" she shrugged her shoulders. "STUDENTS WHEN YOU RECIVE YOUR KEY GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR ROOM AND UNPACK!!!" The teacher yells and Jungkook taps me showing me that he has the key.

"Good luck" She says and hugs me as if I'm about to go on the most dangerous mission of my life.

When we enter the hotel room Jungkook throws himself on one of the beds. "Ughhh this bed is comfy" he said "yeah just don't try and get a girl pregnant on the bed" I said and threw myself on the other bed.

"YAH!!" He yells and I just roll my eyes. "So annoying" I heard mummer under his breath. "I'm going to go wash up" I said as I grab a towel and go to the hotel bathroom.

I went into the shower and took a nice hot shower.

Getting out I grabbed my towel from the wrack and looked in the mirror. Wow Jeon Jungkook The schools heart throb is going to be the first ever man to see me without makeup.

I then look for my Pajamas but I then realize I forgot them on my bed.Shit I hope he isn't in the room.

I slowly opened the door without making a sound and opened enough for me to see the whole room. YESS HE ISN'T THERE!!!

Without hesitation I went out of the bathroom and at the same time someone
Came in holding a banana milk in his hands with a shocked expression.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Since she's taking to long In the bathroom I decided I should go and explore the hotel as I wait for my turn for the shower.

There was like a lounge where we can all hang out. I saw a stand we're a guy was searching drinks and went up to him.

"Hi ummm do you have Banana milk?" I ask and the guy nodded and passed me one. I bowed and thanked him.

I was on my way back to the hotel room thinking that she might be done by now.

I enter busy focusing on drinking my milk. When I look up I see her tip toeing to her bed half naked. When she grabbed her clothes and turned around to go back she noticed me.

She looks Amazing for a person who doesn't have make up.

I crouched down a little so I wouldn't be able to see her. Using this opportunity she ran to the bathroom.

Lisa's P.O.V
Omg no he just saw me half naked I can't do this how am going to face his from now on.

I then here noises coming from outside I quickly got dressed and when I got out I was surrounded by my Unnie's and his hyungs sitting in a circle.

"Want to play truth or dare with us Lisa" They all ask me.

Sorry guys I haven't been updating I had to get ready for the state test.