Chapter 12 High heels

Lisa's P.O.V
Suddenly I shoot my eyes open and suddenly I'm in my bed what heck happened, I rub my head.

"Wow" I look over at Jungkook and blush. "I can't believe you fainted right in the middle" he said. Wait I fainted?.

"Wait what do you mean I fainted?" I said rubbing my head. "Once you saw Yeri I saw you sad so I told her that I'll go check up on you when I came into the hotel room you were on the floor sweating" he said.

"Wait so we didn't have Ramen..or watch a movie.... and we didn't__" I didn't finish my sentence WAIT I WAS DREAMING THIS WHOLE TIME ABOUT ME AND HIM.

"And we didn't what?" He said with a smirk and got close to my face. I spit in his face he backed away wiping off the spit. "Ewww and then you ask me where I get my rudeness from" he said.

I look up at the clock on the wall "AHHH I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!" I yell and get out of bed. "Late for what we don't have a schedule today?" He said.

I pop my head from out of the closet "it's a secret just if anyone comes by don't tell them I'm gone" I said and finally found an outfit and went into the bathroom.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was waiting outside and she came out wearing this

  She rushed to go put on her shoes "it's getting late wherever your going want me to take you" I asked her but she shook her head no

She rushed to go put on her shoes "it's getting late wherever your going want me to take you" I asked her but she shook her head no. Why is she getting so well dre___

DOES SHE HAVE A DATE!!!!

"Ok bye Jungkook I have to go" "WAIT LISA__" she slammed her door before I can finish. I should make sure she makes it back okay. I should call one of my friends that have a car I need to borrow it.

I thought real quick and then grabbed my phone from off my bed

(B for Bambam and J for Jungkook)
B- Hello?
J- BAM!
B- OWW MY EARS SHUT UP!!!
J- Sorry But can I borrow your car?
B- Don't you have your own
J- I do but I wasn't allowed to bring a car on the trip
B- Oh You went on that trip Damm I remember when I was in that grade that trip was torture. So anyways how are you and Lisa
J- BAM NOT NOW THE CAR!!!
B- Yeah, Yeah I get it I'll bring it to you in two minutes
J- Thanks!

Bambam finally came with the car and thanked him before going off to look for Lisa.

(A few minutes later)

I was driving until I saw her get off a bus right in front of my..... parents house?

Lisa's P.O.V
I knock on the door and a tall older man clearly handsome answered the door. "Ummm May I ask who you are" He asked "I'm__" "LISA!!!" Jungkook's mom comes and gives me a hug.

"Is that stubborn boy with you" she says mentioning Jungkook. "Nope I told him nothing like you told me too" I said and she smiled "that's why I like you, you listen" she says and pulled me in into a dinner table.

I sat across from both of them "sorry it's just the two of us my Husband works really late" she says  I pointed out it's fine.

"So Mom you're not going to introduce to the pretty mysterious girl that's in our house" the tall guy said.

"Oh right This is Lisa Jungkook's girlfriend" she says I rub the back of my neck knowing that's not true "nice to meet you Lisa I'm Junghyun Jungkook's older brother" he said and I smile.

(After Dinner)

"Thank you I really had fun" I said and was going to bow but his mom hugged me. "Call me Mom" she said and I widened my eyes. "Ummm sure... mom" I said and I see Junghyun facepalm himself.

"If you want I can give you a ride home" he offered but I shook my head no. "It's fine and it'll save you the trouble about driving back" I said and waved byeee and walked out.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Lisa walks out of the house and I hid behind a bush. She started walking and I walked behind her admiring her.

Suddenly I realize she isn't walking straight is she drunk did she drink?. She then stopped and took of her heels I saw red wounds on the back of her foot.

She kept walking and I walked behind her looking at her feet. She stops again and turns around to me and puts the high heel in my face. "Oh Jungkook it's you you scared me" she said and smacked me.

I didn't care I kept looking at her feet. "Are your feet fine?" I ask and she looks down. "Yep just hurt a little we should head back to the hotel before anyone notices" she said and was leading me to the bus station but I pulled her back.

"No need I brought a car" I said and smirked and dragged her by the hand, she looks surprised when we were in front of the car.

"Wait I thought cars weren't___" I cut her off. "So many questions get in the car Lisa" I said and she gave me an annoyed face.

Lisa's P.O.V
We we're already on the road "So Lisa can you tell me the reason for you meeting my mother secretly without my permission" He said and I scoffed.

"First of all she asked to meet me ONLY ME" I said and he scrunched up his eyebrows. "Your Brother Junghyun is nice" I said and he stopped harshly on a red light.

"JUNGHYUN WAS THERE!!!" He yelled and I covered my ears. Shit I ruined the surprise party my stupid mouth.

"We're going back" he said and was about to turn the wheel until I grabbed his hand he stopped and looked down. "It was a surprise and they were going to throw a surprise party next weekend once we leave the hotel" I said he kept looking at me.

He grabbed my hand tighter "Thanks Lisa" he said and I looked confused. "For pretending to be my girlfriend for long" he said and let go of my hand and continued driving.

I don't want our relationship to end even thought it was Fake

A/n
Sup peeps it's been a while sorry😐

A/nSup peeps it's been a while sorry😐