Chapter 6 Becah

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up this morning to the sound of a knock on the hotel room door. I got up to go get it Jungkook was still sleeping.

"Hi I'm the maid and I need you guys to leave a while so I can clean, Sunbae" she said and bowed I bowed back.

"No need to be formal you can call me Lisa, what's your name" I ask "I'm Tzuyu" she said and smiled. Jungkook then woke up "I'm so tired" he said walking over with messy hair I tried not to laugh.

  "Umm Jungkook we have to get out of the room Tzuyu is going to clean it" I said. "Tzuyu?" He asked (Tzuyu is from Twice if you don't know)

  "Umm yeah hi that's me you guys have to get out before I get in trouble" she said and me and Jungkook told her to wait two minutes so we can get changed.

"It was nice meeting you Tzuyu" I said "you too Lisa hope we can hang out" she said and she went inside our room.

   "Are we going to get breakfast or not?" Jungkook says annoyed. "Stop whining your making my ears bleed" I said and we both walked to the buffet.

   "LISA!!!" My unnies called me.

Jungkook's P.O.V
   They called Lisa over and they were sitting with my hyungs. When the hell they start hanging out?.

I went and sat down next to Jin and Lisa sat down next Yoongi. "STUDENTS!!!" We look to the side and our teacher is getting our attention.

"Today we decided since we just came to his hotel, it will be good to give you guy a free day."

Everyone In the crowd cheered including me. I looked over to see my Hyungs and her Unnie's looking at each other. "BEACH DAY!!!" They all yell Yoongi was sleeping on Lisa's Shoulder not paying any mind to what happened.

Lisa's P.O.V
Me and Jungkook went up to the hotel room first to get changed for the beach. When we entered everything was cleaned, wow Tzuyu did a good job.

"You go first" Jungkook said and I nodded. I grabbed my swimsuit and ran to the bathroom.

Even though I brought bikinis I'm going to do a one piece because having a boy as your roommate. And that is a reason why it will be a bad idea to walk out in a bikini.

 And that is a reason why it will be a bad idea to walk out in a bikini

Jungkook's P.O.V
   I just finished putting my shorts on and at the same time Lisa came out wearing a one piece swimsuit that made her look hot.

   She was trying to cover her body as much as possible but I saw everything there was no point. "Wow Lisa your so bad" I said and winked at her as she stuck out her tongue.

   "Shut up Jeon let's get going" I can see her trying to avoid eye contact and from the corner I can see her blushing.