Chapter 7 Ankle

Lisa's P.O.V
  I was planning on sleeping in today but just like yesterday I woke up to the sound of a knock on our door.

   I got up and opened it and it was Tzuyu "Hi Tzuyu" I said and she waved. "I need to clean your room and here your teacher told me to hand these out and said your team Green" she said and I was confused.

"Team Green?" I said and she nodded. "What do you mean?" I said "So each of you guys have a team color and yours is green" she said.

  "Hi Tzuyu" a voice in back of me said it was Jungkook. "Hi Jungkook" she said and waved and smiled.

First of all when they did even have time to meet each other.

  I took the clothes from her hand and I gave Jungkook his clothes. "Here we have to wear these the project for school starts today" I said and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook's P.O.V
   We're all lined up in rows starting with us green team. "Ok students your goal is too go into the woods and find these objects" Our teacher said handing us a little piece of paper with 3 objects on them.

"Good luck Lalisa FIGHTING!!!" I heard Rosè whisper over to her. I then felt a tap on my shoulder "Kook Make sure not to make out with anyone today" Namjoon whispered in my ear. I slapped him playfully.

   "YAH COME HERE NOW WE SOUDNT SOCIALIZE WITH OUR ENEMIES!!!" Suga yelled and grabbed him by the ear.

   "ON YOUR MARK GET SET.... GO!!!" She blew the whistle and me and Lisa went running. We ran faster I didn't realize this but we're both competitive.

  After a while we got tired and stopped running. "You check there and I'll check over here" she nodded and we separated.

   I was walking and I heard a yell or was a shriek I don't know what it was but it sounded like Lisa. I ran over in her direction and saw her on the floor.

  "Get up" I said and instead of her getting up she put her hand in the pile of mud that made her trip.

   She pulled an object with a string wrapped around it saying green team "Yes found the first object" she said.

  "Ewww why would you put your hand in mud" I said. "Stop acting like you haven't seen anything dirty and pass a napkin or towel anything that will clean my arm."

  I reached into my backpack and took out 3 napkins. "Here let's get going if we want to beat the other teams" I said and we kept walking.

Lisa's P.O.V
   We found two items already and we have been walking for hours trying to find the third.

   "Ugh we've been walking for hourssssss" I said stoping and sitting on a log. "Stop complaining your just like Yoongi when he wants to sleep" Jungkook said sitting down on the log across from me.

   I looked up at the sky but Doing so I saw our last object in a tree. "AHH THERE IT IS!!!" I said getting up Jungkook got startled.

  "Don't scare me like that woman" he said holding on to his chest. "Stop it drama queen help me up" I said and he shook his head no.

  "I'm not helping you hurt yourself and___" I ignored him and started climbing the tree. "Almost there" I said reaching for the box. But I tried to hard because once I got it I fell from the tree.

Jungkook's P.O.V
   Lisa feel from the tree with the object in her hand and started crying.

  I don't know how to HANDLE WHEN PEOPLE CRY WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME IN THESE SITUATIONS.